The 2012 Emmy Awards - 9/23 @ 8/7c on ABC

I really hope this is the year Breaking Bad to finally take home Best Drama Series. I love Mad Men and am glad it won in the past, but this is BB's time.

That said, I do hope Christina Hendricks finally gets recognized for MM, but if she has to lose to someone, it had better be Anna Gunn.

I really hope Modern Family doesn't do a clean sweep.

That opening skit....lord.

Holy ####, Jimmy went on unmiked for more than 90 seconds. Fire the director.

Seriously, is the audio guy on drugs tonight or not?

Seriously, we're 40 minutes into the show, and they haven't fixed the same audio problems.

WHAT THE ****?!?!?!? Cryer? Who rigged this?

Shame, I wanted Louis CK to win.

Predictable, but I don't care because I love Veep!

Veep is a underrated show, man.

Heh, was worried for a sec there that they weren't going to let Poehler do anything wacky this year.

During the reality show montage I got worried when a clip from The Jersey Shore popped up, the day when Snooki wins an Emmy is when I lose all hope for television.....................oh wait that's already happened.

Cryer wasn't funny in the '80s, and he's still not funny.

Plus his wife might be the only person who thinks he's straight.

Cryer wasn't funny in the '80s, and he's still not funny.

Plus his wife might be the only person who thinks he's straight.

If he's actually gay, are we allowed to give him back?

He's on my list with Tom Cruise and John Travolta of people I don't really want to claim as members of the rainbow union.

Paul earned it. Need to see him in Smashed. I want him as Flash.

Paul is an awesome dude. Need to see Breaking Bad. I've only caught one episode and that was the one with the fly. Good stuff.

He's on my list with Tom Cruise and John Travolta of people I don't really want to claim as members of the rainbow union.

We'll trade the 3 of them for Paul Giammatti, Michael Vick and a 2014-15 draft pick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"