The All Things Flash Thread. - Part 2

After this latest controversy, Ezra Miller should be recast as Barry Allen/Flash and not to mention by recasting, you can take the character of Barry Allen in a new direction with a new actor in the role...they did it in Marvel with Edward Norton when he played Hulk and he was recast with Mark Ruffalo or even Ben Affleck here in DC being recast as Batman and replaced by Robert Pattinson...you can do the same with the Flash character

He put his hands on a woman and shoved her to the ground. You don't need more context.
Its a 6 second clip that honestly comes off like 2 drunks playing around. She was laughing and didn't even scream which is why I wanna see more. Aak yourself why we only saw 6 seconds

If it were just two drunks horsing around taken out of context Miller and their team would be out on top of this with denials, not completely silent for days.

Its a 6 second clip that honestly comes off like 2 drunks playing around. She was laughing and didn't even scream which is why I wanna see more. Aak yourself why we only saw 6 seconds
I won't ASK myself anything. I saw enough.

I doubt this film is getting made anytime soon regardless if anything happens with Miller or not. WB seems to have bigger priorities with it's DC universe.

I'm not sure what realistic 'context' could even help because there's no excuse for choking a woman. Perhaps she said something horrible to him but we've probably all had people say absolutely awful stuff to us, especially drunk people, and somehow resisted the urge to grab them by the throat and yank them to the ground.

Based on how he presents himself... I genuinely wonder who's more egoistic? Miller or Leto? Combine them with that psycho Heard and WB should get rid of all three.

Based on how he presents himself... I genuinely wonder who's more egoistic? Miller or Leto? Combine them with that psycho Heard and WB should get rid of all three.
Leto's already out

Lucas Till would be the ideal choice but honestly my ideal choice...my pick I really want to see cast as the new Barry Allen to replace Ezra Miller is...

Jack Quaid, son of Dennis Quaid and Meg Ryan...nephew of Randy Quaid...Jack is a great actor in his own right separate from that of his parents especially if you watched him in Hunger Games

But by him being cast as the new Flash it could be a breakthrough role for him too

Explaining a recast for a character like Flash is probably easier then most (if they even feel the need to explain ) but with Barry being an indimisional/time traveler you can always explain his different look by having him being a Barry of another dimision/alternate world or of another time

Or even just begin in Wally or impulse instead

WB never commented on the situation. Absolutely shocking.

Yeah, for some reason, I don't think WB's biggest priority is commenting on the conflicting reports surrounding an actor when they and the rest of the world have literally bigger things to worry about right now. Maybe us fans on comic forums have these folks living free in our heads, but not the studio heads. Not at this moment.

Even after all that’s happened with Miller recently they’re still going ahead with this movie, huh? But the question is will Miller still be in the role or will it be a replacement? If I was a betting man, based on how Warners still kept Johnny Depp in the Fantastic Beast movie even after the abuse allegations, I still say Miller stays in the role.

I still don’t think this movie is ever happening.

So they’ve dated the movie but are they going to recast?
No statement from Ezra or WB regarding the choking incident? So weird.

God I hope they recast. Ezra is awful.

1. Grant Gustin
2. John Wesley Shipp
3. Ezra Miller

The other guys from Legends of the Superheroes and the JLA pilot don’t even count. Of the three big Flash performances, Ezra is by far the worst.

I love how some of you guys are dead set on Miller being recast based on a...what, seven second video that's since been taken down by the original poster who isn't answering questions, thus drumming up what the full story even is.

Either way, film's moving up and with the movie studios all doing damage control due to COVID-19, WB taking a moment to comment on this one video regarding an actor in their films probably isn't high on their list of priorities, if at all. Especially since they're not obligated to do so and the mob by Twitter has already moved onto its next person to potentially 'cancel.'

I love how some of you guys are dead set on Miller being recast based on a...what, seven second video that's since been taken down by the original poster who isn't answering questions, thus drumming up what the full story even is.

Either way, film's moving up and with the movie studios all doing damage control due to COVID-19, WB taking a moment to comment on this one video regarding an actor in their films probably isn't high on their list of priorities, if at all. Especially since they're not obligated to do so and the mob by Twitter has already moved onto its next person to potentially 'cancel.'
I just thought he sucked and would be happy if the video was enough to constitute a recast. Horrible performance, and very far from what I’d like to see.

it’s a major bummer the Game Night guys already moved on. Maybe WB could snag them and Magnussen and get this movie rolling...

June 3, 2022 release date now instead of July 1st

I feel like this is how Fantastic Four fans must have felt about Fant4stic

Hopefully it moving up is a sign that they are actually ready to go this time. But I ain’t holding my breath.

As much as im not a fan of Ezra. I thought he was wrong for Barry. He made a mistake. He is going to make more mistakes, there no need to fire him. maybe they can punish him like reducing his pay or make him do some community work. i dont like cancel culture that wants people lives destroyed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"