The All Things Flash Thread. - Part 2

Yeah Ezra Miller is/was passionate about the character but is more damage now. At this point Andy Muschietti is more important to keep around and Warners should plan more around him, which seems to be happening. Flash has mainly been pushed back b/c of directors dropping out. But Warners knows Muschietti, he’s worked w/ their DC guy Hamada. They shouldn’t run into the same creative differences issue.
RE: Miller, yeah Gal Gadot, Jason Momoa, Margot Robbie got to continue and be in their own films separate from the Snyder DCverse. But they were more of a draw. Miller was more of a mixed bag, same w/ Ben Affleck and he’s not Batman anymore.
Too bad Sophia Lillis from It is too young for Iris.

I watched Back to the future 1-3 today.
Those movies are so much fun and I’d love a Flash movie with a similar tone.
I don’t exactly want a FLASHPOINT movie but I definitely want a time travel movie with The Flash.

Maybe Finn Wolfhard is our new Barry Allen. He'll be 30 by the time this opens anyways.
Right haha. Even if Miller is still there Muschietti can easily cast a lot of his ppl from It. Chastain obv. b/c they go way back. McAvoy could do Zoom, Mirror Master, Cap Cold, any villain, after Split it would be easy. Skarsgard obv. could do one too. Isiah Mustafa, Jay Ryan, James Ransone, Andy Bean in some supporting roles. Take the Losers Club to Central City haha.

Right haha. Even if Miller is still there Muschietti can easily cast a lot of his ppl from It. Chastain obv. b/c they go way back. McAvoy could do Zoom, Mirror Master, Cap Cold, any villain, after Split it would be easy. Skarsgard obv. could do one too. Isiah Mustafa, Jay Ryan, James Ransone, Andy Bean in some supporting roles. Take the Losers Club to Central City haha.
Bill Hader was the best actor in that cast and you forgot about him, haha. He'd make Reverse Flash a GOAT-tier baddie if he's as good as he is in Barry.

Bill Hader was the best actor in that cast and you forgot about him, haha. He'd make Reverse Flash a GOAT-tier baddie if he's as good as he is in Barry.
Oh yeah, beep beep Richie haha.
Mustafa- James Forrest CCPD crime lab dude, he can be skinnier than in the comics
Plus forgot Jack Dylan Grazer, connect it w/ Shazam w/ cameo of him as Freddy Freeman.

Yeah Ezra Miller is/was passionate about the character but is more damage now. At this point Andy Muschietti is more important to keep around and Warners should plan more around him, which seems to be happening. Flash has mainly been pushed back b/c of directors dropping out. But Warners knows Muschietti, he’s worked w/ their DC guy Hamada. They shouldn’t run into the same creative differences issue.
RE: Miller, yeah Gal Gadot, Jason Momoa, Margot Robbie got to continue and be in their own films separate from the Snyder DCverse. But they were more of a draw. Miller was more of a mixed bag, same w/ Ben Affleck and he’s not Batman anymore.
Too bad Sophia Lillis from It is too young for Iris.

Hopefully the SnyderCut can save him as Barry.

I wonder if Billy Crudup would be back as Barry’s dad. He’s one of Snyder’s guys so I dunno. Maybe James Ransone.

Good, well it seems like it’s still on track for summer 2022. You never know especially with the virus but they have a lot of time even with the release bumped up to June ‘22.

Would be kinda funny if the news was Andy Muschietti was leaving.

But yeah hopefully we get some production news.

I'm just curious as to how that Arrowverse cameo will impact this film, if at all.

He mentioned Victor in that cameo so maybe Cyborg is gonna be in it? It would be more like Flashpoint then.
They should have Gorilla Grodd as a villain played by Bill Skårsgard. In the show he hides under the sewer like Pennywise does. Hell maybe Grodd is a shape-shifted Pennywise and this is really It Chapter 3 :D.

I kind of want him getting his name and discovering he can travel between universes to be like, an annoying "this one time" story he tells people over and over.

If these rumors are true, this thing sounds like an absolute mess lol

Looks like we’re getting a moe faithful version of Flashpoint than we were led to believe.

I wonder if Cavill will appear as Flashpoint Superman and they’ll use some CG to make him look scrawny.

845DA400-BB60-4F1E-A685-018C97819EA5.gif

I hope they deviate from Zack Snyder and make it more of a Muschietti movie. They can still do that with the same ppl as Flash, Cyborg, Thomas Wayne etc. But the good thing about Flashpoint is it would for sure be part of the shared DC universe. For WW Patty Jenkins did her own thing but kept Gal Gadot. Same with James Wan, he kept Jason Momoa as Aquaman but put more of his stamp on it otherwise (his signature ppl like Patrick Wilson, Leigh Wannell). Muschietti should do that and cast ppl from It.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"