The All Things Flash Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. Hope they're courting Edgar Wright to direct this now.

Welcome to the world post-Lucas sale. Lucasfilms can pretty much get anyone they want, when they want. It will be the same with Indy.

After dealing with Marvel I would be shocked and pleasantly surprised if Edgar Wright signed on to direct a Flash film.

I can't lie I'm not interested in a young Han Solo movie, the young Han Solo idea never really interested me. And I don't like the director of Rogue One so we we will see if I actually go see any of the spin-offs. Yeah I'm off topic, sorry.

Ugh Gawd, not you too...
I started the Zod thing here gurl.

tumblr_lsnxjuX80m1qkh32o.gif

After dealing with Marvel I would be shocked and pleasantly surprised if Edgar Wright signed on to direct a Flash film.

I can't lie I'm not interested in a young Han Solo movie, the young Han Solo idea never really interested me. And I don't like the director of Rogue One so we we will see if I actually go see any of the spin-offs. Yeah I'm off topic, sorry.
It is Lord and Miller writing and directing a Han Solo story. That will probably involve the likes of Chewie, Lando, Jabba, Greedo, etc. And they will be directing the Falcon in action. :hmr:

But Edgar Wright directing a Flash film would be a dream come true. Though he would need total creative control.

It is Lord and Miller writing and directing a Han Solo story. That will probably involve the likes of Chewie, Lando, Jabba, Greedo, etc. And they will be directing the Falcon in action. :hmr:

But Edgar Wright directing a Flash film would be a dream come true. Though he would need total creative control.
If any directors can change my mind Lord and Miller can. Although why can't they direct Episode 9 instead?

If any directors can change my mind Lord and Miller can. Although why can't they direct Episode 9 instead?
My money on IX not being a film that they would have the same kind of creative freedom. As a saga film, it will be dictated by the story and the general tone of the first two films. Here, they get to do their thing. I have a feeling they will make GotG look like a walk in the park in comparison. :funny:

My money on IX not being a film that they would have the same kind of creative freedom. As a saga film, it will be dictated by the story and the general tone of the first two films. Here, they get to do their thing. I have a feeling they will make GotG look like a walk in the park in comparison. :funny:
You make good points sir.

As excited as I am about his, I think I'd prefer they actually made the Flash film. If the can get Wright or Vaughn, I'd definitely change my mind. Lord and Miller just seem perfect for The Flash, but I guess this is why they never committed to this, Ghostbusters, etc.

This is also probably Trank's fault. They moved his movie back, and thus moved this one up for 2020.

Last edited:
As excited as I am about his, I think I'd prefer they actually made the Flash film. If the can get Wright or Vaughn, I'd definitely change my mind. Lord and Miller just seem perfect for The Flash, but I guess this is why they never committed to this, Ghostbusters, etc.

This is also probably Trank's fault. They moved his movie back, and thus moved this one up for 2020.
Yep Disney just swooped in and made them ineligible for Flash and Ghostbusters.

Welp, I'm back to pimping Doug Liman to direct this.

Will we? WILL WE?!?!?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"