The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Rhino, or the Rhino suit is in that truck, I will be a bit disappointed because Rhino wouldn't be able to fit into a truck that size. He's supposed to be huge! I don't want a small Rhino, if he is in the movie.

Perhaps the suit isn't "deployed", but compressed to fit a truck.

Hmmm.. I still think that if it IS a suit in the truck, it will be a lot smaller than Ultimate Rhino from the comics. I want a huge, raging Rhino that just ****s everything up!

a dismantled rhino suit could easily fit into the back of that armored truck.

"it's not the space, but the way you use it" lol

By the looks of it, does it seem like these Russian fellas are with Oscorp and nicking their truck? Or obliterating it? I don't know a whole lot right now and waiting for more.

resize_image.php
jamie_foxx--300x300.jpg
paul_giamatti--300x300.jpg
chris-cooper-300.jpg
dane-dehaan-300x224.jpg

I like to think we a great line of talent in the Spidey villain department so far.

that looks more like a spider-man imposter than the old suit to me. really hard to tell though for sure.

Isn't this the old TASM suit??

OH MY ****ING GOD, IT IS!!!
Maybe this is the opening sequence of the film? Spidey is in high pursuit of the Rhino, they fight and Rhino beats up Spidey pretty bad and tears his suit to pieces and that's why we get the new suit :D

OH MY ****ING GOD, IT IS!!!
Maybe this is the opening sequence of the film? Spidey is in high pursuit of the Rhino, they fight and Rhino beats up Spidey pretty bad and tears his suit to pieces and that's why we get the new suit :D

how can you tell for sure lol, the first* picture especially looks like some kind of middle aged spider-impostor.

besides, wouldn't we have heard that the old suit had been spotted by now (he's in broad daylight and in public after all)

edit*

that looks more like a spider-man imposter than the old suit to me. really hard to tell though for sure.

If you look at the first photo, the souls of his shoes look a great deal like the old outfit from the first film.

Oh, I do LOVE progression and reasoning in outfit changes. :hrt:

[YT]001zrPzh6jE[/YT]

oldsuit01.jpg

i dunno, it looks fake to me. what kind of shoes are those?

If you look at the first photo, the souls of his shoes look a great deal like the old outfit from the first film.

Oh, I do LOVE progression and reasoning in outfit changes. :hrt:

[YT]001zrPzh6jE[/YT]

the shoes look completely different to me :csad: (like doc martin work boots or something). notice the grooves?

terrible photo by the way. whoever took it should be ashamed of themselves (woman literally obscuring most of the view)

It looks like it has the same rectangular web pattern as in the first movie. But it's mostly a guess, because that picture was taken with a potato.

both pics just so happen to hide the majority of the subject? nah, i'm calling BS. it would literally take more effort to get those two shots than to get a shot or two of the supposed suit unobstructed.

plus we would have heard something by now if the tasm1 suit was out in full display in public.

whoever took these two pics is either the worst photographer ever, or a troll. i'm inclined to pick the latter.

It'd be nice to see the transition of suits. I wonder what his reasoning will be for manipulating it?

Maybe he's trying to enhance his peripheral vision after his first encounter with Rhino? That's where he brings in the big bug eyes! It's a thought, but it's possible.

I wish we got more set pics, officials, info, anything at this stage. Seems to be nothing to talk about on this thread lately.

I doubt Rhino will be as
big as he is in the Ultimate comics, he was bigger than the Hulk in the game, like 15-16 feet tall. I'm fairly certain that if Rhino's suit is in that truck he'll be around the size of the truck. Which still means he'll be around 12-14 feet tall.

Whoever took those pics needs to be slapped behind the head.

^ lol. Well I'll say the photographer shoulda known to get a better shot of supposed spidey. Maybe it really wasn't spidey though?

The second photo looks like the TASM suit. I can make out the sunglasses lenses, I just don't see much detail like the basketball texture, but then again it's a crappy photo.

I wonder if there are going to be a lot of TDK/TDKR comparisons because of Spider-Man stopping that guy pretending to be him at the beginning of the film and the big chase with 48575497596 cop cars.

Wait when was the scene with him stopping someone pretending to Spider-Man confirmed? Haven't seen anything about that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"