The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
In an official banner there wouldn't be two suns rising in the background :)

WHAT?!?!?!?! I WAS INFORMED THESE WERE MICHAEL BAY LENS FLARES!!!!! I'M CANCELING THE PRODUCTION ON THIS SUM'OB*TCH RIGHT NOW!!!! :cmad:

gorilla-walking-o.gif

:oldrazz:

Has anyone noticed that Garfield and Foxx are the same height...?

I kind of have a shot in the dark theory between the two that might indeed work it's way into the film, if Webb uses Amazing Spiderman #9 for references. At any rate, my thoughts:

In this particular issue, when Electro first makes a break into the crime syndicate, Jameson stirs up speculation to get his two cents in for bagging Spiderman. THIS PLOT IN PARTICULAR, Jonah is at the bank being the conniving d*ck he is when along comes Electro. Robs the bank, makes a get away outside... and oddly enough, his electric conduit like powers allow him to climb up a building by metal piping. A few moments later, Spiderman swings by in the direction from where one would guess we was coming from. Knitting circle rumors begin!

J.J. spots this and uses this as a ploy to bag him, or at least spread crap through the Bugle, with the impression that Electro is actually Spiderman.

In this issue, the police LOVE Spiderman to death. LOL Which is formidable! I think after the death of Lt. Stacey, I'm not sure what the public's view of Spiderman will be per say... but I can't help but to believe he might have a negative impact. Bugle might play a role, who knows! But I kind of enjoy the idea of Spiderman being falsely put under another alias like Electro. Which in a way... I can see where this might come in handy for Max Dillon.

Because as far as we're concerned this guy is a nobody. No one really notices him, he's pretty much a recluse until Peter Parker or Spiderman notices him. Dillon thinks he's made a friend with Spiderman at this rate and is under the impression they're the best of pals, partners through thick and thin... or so to speak. Now if something where to go haywire and feels like he's being screwed, who's to say if he were to plant evidence that the Spiderman was going by another alter ego as a electrocuting criminal?

Or maybe he goes along with the press' theories, and plays with that. Either way! Dillon sees an opportunity to finally make way with what he wants, pins it on Peter, and gives him leeway to do whatever criminal activities he has cooked up. Best part: with Dillon not being noticed or important, technically doesn't have a true alibi to point fingers that he's Electro. Or perhaps even after his accident, is pronounced dead by Oscorp and becomes an ACTUAL Spiderman doppelganger?

Not known, not sorely missed by anybody. Peter's screwed and Electro is away scot free! Like I said, it's a theory, but it would definitely a playful idea if Webb were to use his origin source material. Certainly different too. :woot:

WHAT?!?!?!?! I WAS INFORMED THESE WERE MICHAEL BAY LENS FLARES!!!!! I'M CANCELING THE PRODUCTION ON THIS SUM'OB*TCH RIGHT NOW!!!! :cmad:

gorilla-walking-o.gif

:oldrazz:

Spoilerception. Yo dawg I heard you like spoilers so I put spoilers in your spoiler so you can spoiler while you spoiler..

Anywhooooo, back to formula

does anyone else reckon that there will be less set photos of spidey this time round because they will do less practical stunt work?

reason i say that is because the practical stuff in tasm1 was predominantly for when peter was still a bit of a noob at swinging. this time around he's meant to be a pro, which will likely require cgi first and foremost.

kind of like how how the 3rd act of tasm1 had spider-man as cgi most of the time when he was relatively skilled compared to earlier on when he ran from the cops.

Makes a lot of sense and a good guess.
I know the armstrongs are back for the sequel. I really liked the practical stuff they did in TASM..swinging under the bridge, running from the thugs, and the fight between swat and spidey.
I'm sure there'll still be some practical stuff, but now that you brought it up, I won't be surprised of a lot of CG swinging and what not.
But I really hope for more practical stuff. Especially when fighting electro.

yo!!!

****ing andrew just invited me to play ball with him, like now. Told me everyhing about the spider suit and how crazy it feels, then got real deep about being spidey and **** kdkdjsjsjsksox omfg he said "we should hang out" kakshdksnshsj sand
dksksjdu

don't fool with me sir!

YO!!!

****ing Andrew just invited me to play ball with him, like now. Told me everyhing about the spider suit and how crazy it feels, then got real deep about being spidey and **** kdkdjsjsjsksox omfg he said "we should hang out" kakshdksnshsj sand
dksksjdu
Then what are you waiting for! Go out and play with him.

Don't always bring up Spider-Man either. Try to legitimately be friends with him by talking about all sorts of things. Not just Spidey. ;)

YO!!!

****ing Andrew just invited me to play ball with him, like now. Told me everyhing about the spider suit and how crazy it feels, then got real deep about being spidey and **** kdkdjsjsjsksox omfg he said "we should hang out" kakshdksnshsj sand
dksksjdu

My friend, you playing the game well! You might just be commencing the beginning of an awesome FRIENDSHIP! :woot::woot::woot:

YO!!!

dksksjdu

I'm crying. Literally, I'm not just saying that.

YO!!!

dksksjdu

Ha! That's pretty cool. :up:

YO!!!

dksksjdu

That's ridiculous! How awesome. That's great man.

YO!!!

dksksjdu

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE. :wow:

YO!!!

dksksjdu

Holy ****! I can't imagine how happy you must be now!

I'm so happy for you!! You've totally earned this! I don't think it's usual for actors to befriend fans just like that. As others have said, don't bombard him with Spidey questions! Just be friends :)

(Haha, kinda sounds like giving advice for a date! :oldrazz:)

EDIT: I can imagine you must have really stood out in his eyes! And you seem like such a cool dude! Again, I'm very very happy for you!

"TDK trilogy is like a poison! It can take a thread over. And before you know it, it turns it into something ugly!"

- Aunt Carnage :cwink:

:lmao:

Lets not forget to notice Anno was the one who instigated it d:

Use your little mouse clicker...go back...see when someone first posted a picture of Catwoman...then tell me you were wrong :up:

Not to get/stay off track, but... Man, that's a sexy poster.

Indeed it is.

Holy ****! I can't imagine how happy you must be now!

I'm so happy for you!! You've totally earned this! I don't think it's usual for actors to befriend fans just like that. As others have said, don't bombard him with Spidey questions! Just be friends :)

(Haha, kinda sounds like giving advice for a date! :oldrazz:)

EDIT: I can imagine you must have really stood out in his eyes! And you seem like such a cool dude! Again, I'm very very happy for you!
From what I've heard Andrew's a pretty cool, down to Earth guy. He ran into him several times at the gym and liked him, so why not play some hoops? I don't think Andrew picks and chooses who he talks to like that lol. Would be crazy if Legend got his number though.

So there will be a battle at Times Square? Sweet!

From what I've heard Andrew's a pretty cool, down to Earth guy. He ran into him several times at the gym and liked him, so why not play some hoops? I don't think Andrew picks and chooses who he talks to like that lol. Would be crazy if Legend got his number though.

Of course not! But imagine, as an actor...I mean, fans can be very over the top if you know what I mean. It could be difficult. If I was as big of an actor as Andrew I would've been pretty careful you know. So what I meant is that Ian must have stood out, in a good way of course!

Okay... So he just dipped...

We were chillin for like 3 hours. Shot around, his trainer came, we bull ****ted til some other guys came to the court, played 2 full court games, shot around, sat down and just talked about random things for another 20 minutes. I swear this is real, Im not making any of this up. He's such a ****ing sweetheart, real nice guy. and he's pretty good at ball. We had at least 3-4 assists to each other in the games combined, and he pulled like 20 rebounds... it was kinda ridiculous. Im still in shock.

When it comes to Spidey (kept it short) Inl asked him how the new suit was compared to the old one. He said "one day I'll pass it off to you and you can put it on" ****KNG DEAD. but he said when you're hot, you're burning and when you're cold, you're freezing. And the glasses fog up, and that sometimes it's less than what it's played up to be, but he can't complain. Being Spidey was he dream and now "people are looking at me and I can't **** it up," haha. He's real funny, and we were acting like we've been friends for years. I can't believe this ****.

Then we were just taking about work, basketball, money, all this random ****. It was never awkward or anything. I just can't believe this ****.

I told him I have to buy him a beer. He said next time we see each other, definitely.

Good on ya, bud! Sounds like a good time.

Okay... So he just dipped...

We were chillin for like 3 hours. Shot around, his trainer came, we bull ****ted til some other guys came to the court, played 2 full court games, shot around, sat down and just talked about random things for another 20 minutes. I swear this is real, Im not making any of this up. He's such a ****ing sweetheart, real nice guy. and he's pretty good at ball. We had at least 3-4 assists to each other in the games combined, and he pulled like 20 rebounds... it was kinda ridiculous. Im still in shock.

When it comes to Spidey (kept it short) Inl asked him how the new suit was compared to the old one. He said "one day I'll pass it off to you and you can put it on" ****KNG DEAD. but he said when you're hot, you're burning and when you're cold, you're freezing. And the glasses fog up, and that sometimes it's less than what it's played up to be, but he can't complain. Being Spidey was he dream and now "people are looking at me and I can't **** it up," haha. He's real funny, and we were acting like we've been friends for years. I can't believe this ****.

Then we were just taking about work, basketball, money, all this random ****. It was never awkward or anything. I just can't believe this ****.

I told him I have to buy him a beer. He said next time we see each other, definitely.

That sounds like an amazing experience dude. Happy for ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"