The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 General Discussion - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't TASM hint to Norman Osborn as being dead already? "people die even Norman Osborn". Wondering if his character in 2 may just be flashbacks. I don't know if this has been discussed already, but I don't feel like looking through pages of posts. I don't know what it is about these movies, but I'm seriously hooked on Spiderman. Yeah spiderman 3 wasn't great, but I still enjoyed it, lol.

Doesn't TASM hint to Norman Osborn as being dead already? "people die even Norman Osborn". Wondering if his character in 2 may just be flashbacks. I don't know if this has been discussed already, but I don't feel like looking through pages of posts. I don't know what it is about these movies, but I'm seriously hooked on Spiderman. Yeah spiderman 3 wasn't great, but I still enjoyed it, lol.

He's not dead...YET. He's sick and Connors' (and presumably Richard Parker's) work was to find a cure to help him get better.

No TASM said he was dying and judging by the synopsis, TASM2 takes a short while(few weeks-months) after the first movie(compared to Rami's movie which takes place years after the last-Sm2 take place 2 years after first one, SM3 takes place 2-3 after that so if that is what Webb is doing then it's a relief from what Rami did).

He's not dead...YET. He's sick and Connors' (and presumably Richard Parker's) work was to find a cure to help him get better.

if richard was also trying to cure him then norman has been terminal for like 10 yrs or more lol.

poor guy.

if richard was also trying to cure him then norman has been terminal for like 10 yrs or more lol.

poor guy.

maybe he is just prolonging his death , because after all he is rich he can afford treatment

how cool would it be if tasm2 starts with the final shot/pose from tasm1. and the opening stinger is peter taking on whoever the cops were after?

won't happen, especially given the new suit, but yeah.

how cool would it be if tasm2 starts with the final shot/pose from tasm1. and the opening stinger is peter taking on whoever the cops were after?

true , like you know....a comicbook :woot:
like TASM issue #2

Well then that'd pave way for him to bring on the new suit later :]

poor guy.

Whatever Richard came up with was (presumably) based on the Spider's he bred (which were still alive & well in Oscorp's labs). From TASM it seems like Osborn wanted Richard to do human testing (and therefore cure whatever it is that's wrong with him) and like Connors he refused, but unlike Connors he kept his work with him whne he went missing (probably had not left any synthesised serum in Oscorp's hands) leaving Osborn with nothing.

Something I hope they explain: When Osborn figures out how Peter got his powers, wouldn't he be cured by getting bitten by one of Richards many Spiders? Unless they specify there's something unique about Peter (or that one Spider that bit him, which would be pushing it) then anyone getting bitten by one of the hundreds/thousands of Spiders we saw in that lab could get his powers.

William Spencer (stunt double for TASM and this film) posted this picture today, though it may be from TASM. The only reason it wouldn't be is if they start with the old suit and then introduce the new suit.

602046_10151323084340863_88674284_n.jpg

In addition to dating Emma Stone (Gwen), Andrew's father's name is Richard.

Whatever Richard came up with was (presumably) based on the Spider's he bred (which were still alive & well in Oscorp's labs). From TASM it seems like Osborn wanted Richard to do human testing (and therefore cure whatever it is that's wrong with him) and like Connors he refused, but unlike Connors he kept his work with him whne he went missing (probably had not left any synthesised serum in Oscorp's hands) leaving Osborn with nothing.

Something I hope they explain: When Osborn figures out how Peter got his powers, wouldn't he be cured by getting bitten by one of Richards many Spiders? Unless they specify there's something unique about Peter (or that one Spider that bit him, which would be pushing it) then anyone getting bitten by one of the hundreds/thousands of Spiders we saw in that lab could get his powers.

think he knows...and remember the spider that bit Peter was strucked with electricity from the machine...even if he knew the cause he may get killed
[YT]1ACd1Qu-vEU[/YT] 1:17

William Spencer (stunt double for TASM and this film) posted this picture today, though it may be from TASM. The only reason it wouldn't be is if they start with the old suit and then introduce the new suit.

602046_10151323084340863_88674284_n.jpg

yaaaay transition from old suit to the new! remember the place where they were going to film in location 20 exchange or something like that?

I always looked at it and Spider-Man in general in that yeah, Peter was just one in a million that survived the spider bite and got powers from it. like a freak accident. Hes special and thats all there is to it. no spider-totems or messing with his dna. Just one of those unexplainable things.

Yeah I bet he's still got the old suit to start, or else it's a flashback. I dunno why the guy would tweet a years old pic otherwise.

Im glad we may get to see both suits.

I'll be pleased if we see the old suit in the sequel and we get some kind of transition. Since the sequel's suit looks vastly different, I would agree with AF3619 in that Gwen could have made the new suit. And her reason for losing the leg stripes could be: "Leg stripes is a little '90's, Mr. Parker." :funny:

I'll be pleased if we see the old suit in the sequel and we get some kind of transition. Since the sequel's suit looks vastly different, I would agree with AF3619 in that Gwen could have made the new suit. And her reason for losing the leg stripes could be: "Leg stripes is a little '90's, Mr. Parker." :funny:

and explains the more expensive materials

yaaaay transition from old suit to the new! remember the place where they were going to film in location 20 exchange or something like that?

I'm starting to think it's a new pic b/c William had short hair in TASM1 (unless this was taken prior to TASM1 but I doubt it) and checking out his recent pics on Facebook, it's about the same length as it is here. (He does post some older pics w/ his shorter hair but his hair in his January pics matches this)

It would be soooooo awesome if we saw a transition from the old suit to the new!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"