The Amazing Spider-Man The Amazing Spider-Man General Discussion - - - - - - Part 25

Where do you guys think they are in the photo?? Airplane? Eh idk.

air force one attack sequence from iron man 3 as spider-man's opening confirmed.

Yes. They're filming a plane scene.

when the Parker´s plane crashed, then maybe their funeral and that´s why Martin Sheen is back beeing all a flashback

YFW an action scene where spidey escapes the plane using a base jumping suit made out of webs giving him, just once, the armpit webs.

that would be two films in a row that open with a flashback / parents scene. that's kinda unoriginal and back-tracking for my tastes.

of course, not like they shoot scenes in movies chronologically.

run , kreative before you become one of us!
tumblr_mhowvdfaab1s4wb24o1_500.gif
let go oh my leg! I got these shoes from payless!

I'm so excited now!
But where is everyone getting the idea of the scene being in an airplane? The picture is showing a very small space with a camera and an actor. How do you get airplane out of that?

I think I see Venom in the camera's reflection!

does 35mm film look different from digital?

I'm so excited now!
But where is everyone getting the idea of the scene being in an airplane? The picture is showing a very small space with a camera and an actor. How do you get airplane out of that?

My bad. It just looked like an airplane in the background. *shrugs*

webb just tweeted that a hipster is someone who makes fun of hipsters.

images

Its funny but I've seen many hipsters on my campus who claim why they are not hipsters, and start to bash them as much as possible in order to defend themselves.

You're not a real hipster until you take your typewriter to the park:

spotted-on-the-highline-in-nyc_246937-500x.jpg

but like is it like a REALLY different look?
Yes. Film has a more gritty look to it. Also, if you film something digitally, that's the way its going to look, and could never improve in quality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"