The Amazing Spider-Man The Amazing Spider-Man Set Pictures, Videos and News Thread - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
This movie has been going from something I didn't care about to something I'm excited for, can't wait to see some footage.

Plot
directed by marc webb (500 days of summer), the amazing spider-man follows the template of the original stan lee / steve ditko source material, with hero peter parker an orphaned, intellectual loner teenager who lives in queens with his aunt may (sally field) and his uncle ben (martin sheen) and her best friend gwen stacy (emma stone). While working as an intern in the laboratories of industries oscorp, peter is bitten by a genetically altered spider by dr. Nels van adder (irrfan khan) gaining superhuman strength, agility, and perception. At first, peter uses his powers for material gain. But when peter listlessly not stop a burglar from cars, a tragedy follows that compels him to devote his powers to fight crime - as the superhero spider-man. Meanwhile, peter is forced to stop his teacher, dr. Curt connors (rhys ifans), who after test itself recovered not a formula for the maimed soldiers at war, he becomes the terrible lizard.

"and her best friend gwen stacy"
....lol wtf? lost me after that...cause it gets really confusing...
the car part and the test part are unreadable.

I knew it, nels van adder created the spider! lol
And if that plot is true, it sounds like Peter will have a wrestling career.

Plot

directed by marc webb (500 days of summer), the amazing spider-man follows the template of the original stan lee / steve ditko source material, with hero peter parker an orphaned, intellectual loner teenager who lives in queens with his aunt may (sally field) and his uncle ben (martin sheen) and her best friend gwen stacy (emma stone). While working as an intern in the laboratories of industries oscorp, peter is bitten by a genetically altered spider by dr. Nels van adder (irrfan khan) gaining superhuman strength, agility, and perception. At first, peter uses his powers for material gain. But when peter listlessly not stop a burglar from cars, a tragedy follows that compels him to devote his powers to fight crime - as the superhero spider-man. Meanwhile, peter is forced to stop his teacher, dr. Curt connors (rhys ifans), who after test itself recovered not a formula for the maimed soldiers at war, he becomes the terrible lizard.

Where did you find this?

So according to one movie-list.com user (he's a theater manager or something like that) first trailer should be with Transformers 3. He's always right...

^^ So, he's been right before? If that's the case, then that's awesome news. However, I don't want to get too excited just yet.

Can you post a link?

i hope it gets online in a hurry...i refuse to see that bayformers crapfest

So according to one movie-list.com user (he's a theater manager or something like that) first trailer should be with Transformers 3. He's always right...

That would be AWESOME! We wouldn't even have to wait for comic con to see the trailer :word: Oh man, no I'm excited alright!
Ok, this might not be true, but I really want to believe in this :awesome:

Darn! And I was thinking about skipping Transformers 3 in theatres, lol.

Eh, we'll see but I'll remain skeptic as for now.

^^ A S-M3 trailer ws released on June 28th, 2006 if I remember correctly. It was attached to Superman Returns.

Isn't it too soon to release a trailer? Well if they are actually going to do it then it's awesome, but I kinda doubt it.

No, it's not that soon. Spider-Man 3 teaser was released 10 months before premiere, Inception 11 months. It's not Spidey 4, it's reboot so they may want people to understand that.

^^ A S-M3 trailer ws released on June 28th, 2006 if I remember correctly. It was attached to Superman Returns.

oh wow it's possible then! *fingers crossed* but if it's untrue, the Comic Con is just coming next month~ that's the most promising one. :cwink:

If that guy is always right, then consider me excited/skeptical. I just wish it was june 29th now.

It makes total sense.

DOTM will be a giant 3D release.

TAS will be utilizing it as well. Sony wants to show it off with a giant as an audience as possible.

DOTM is the perfect opportunity. Consider me a believer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"