The Amazing Spider-Man The Amazing Spider-Man Set Pictures, Videos and News Thread - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember how my old computer was so slow when I watched that. I was very angry.

Yeah, I remember I stood up at 4am in the morning to watch that clip online. Good times. Good times. :yay:

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQB6tIXiFHA[/YT]
I remember when I saw this. I just freaked out, it was ****ing awesome! There are some fight scenes Sony only released in this video.

I actually prefer nice language discussions to the usual exchange of "awsome!" and "badass!". Or "oh, no!", and "silver shoes!" :woot:

It is really cool to see some other language being typed around here. Small world.

Realmente!Sou de Fortaleza; e vc?

Welcome to the hype.:woot:

Nordestino também? Sou de Recife! And thank you. I'm not actually new here. Since 2006, idk, I was just a guest, watching you guys talking about Spider-Man 3 and now The Amazing Spider-Man.

Pretty cool seeing brazilians (and portugueses, why not?) here. Anyone else from another country?

Nej nu får ni allt ta och skärpa er! ;)

That would be great if a 10-minute clip was released. Similar to SM3. :)

Nordestino também? Sou de Recife! And thank you. I'm not actually new here. Since 2006, idk, I was just a guest, watching you guys talking about Spider-Man 3 and now The Amazing Spider-Man.

Pretty cool seeing brazilians (and portugueses, why not?) here. Anyone else from another country?
I'm from Ireland! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back