The Amazing Spider-Man: The Game - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spider-Aziz said:
You whine too much, there are many breakers so you won't get lost

Those living in glass houses shouldn't throw Spider-Man 3 sized stones.

I dont think it has EVER been about not "recognizing" the character. Where the hell did that even come from? My problem with the ASM suit is its NOT the classic 616 suit that we have seen Spidey in for the majority of his run. There was NO need to give him a new suit. The 616 outfit works, it works on paper, it works on tv and it works on film. I can understand if they needed to change it to make it look right on film, i mean its why we dont see the x-men in their yellow spandex, it just doesnt translate to real life. Spidey does not have that problem. I mean i dont think the ASM suit looks bad or anything, its just not the 616 outfit and i dont think they needed to change his look. I love a lot of spideys alt outfits, Ben Reily being my favorite, but ill always, always prefer the original.

In a sense, I understand where you're coming from, but at the same time, we've already gotten 3 films with a "comic book accurate" suit. If Mark Webb was to use the same 616 suit that Raimi used, there really isn't enough room to add anymore visual flair to it that Raimi did. Also, we don't really know how this may all end up with this new franchise, maybe the suit may go through changes as the films progress, but that's hard to say. I agree with you as far as the 616 suit working across all media, but we've already gotten that. My one small gripe with the new suit is the stripe down the legs, but I can deal with it, and it is actually inspired from the comics. Check out Spider-Man: With Great Power

spider12.jpg

Spideysuit.jpg

Those living in glass houses shouldn't throw Spider-Man 3 sized stones.
Don't give me that, it's not a personal opinion, not now that the game is a bit dull
S##^ reviews, $#%^ over the top complaaints, $#%^ complaints, I'll don't accept sub-par/terrible/mediocre reviews that are more upsetting than what they make the game to be
Give me a f'ing break.
So you give me a F****G break
It didn't do anything well.
Pay attention, it did much well, and you gave them a blind eye
S**t camera
Much like every other game out of Capcom and Square releases, and I played many games many times
s**t voice work
No way, they did very well, the Chinese did a little over the top, but the rest did well according to their roles
s**t controls
Like the first Assassin'c Creed game? You know, that terrible game you compliment? With some of the worst most putrid controls ever? It did much better than that $#%^
s**t visuals
People heads are awkward, their phisique are ok, and environments are good looking, and look at the GTA games you love, they still make cardboard cut-out buildings
and a s**t story.
This is not Web of Shadows
Altho, that wasn't really their fault, they had to follow the film. But we've had this convo so many times i dont know why i keep bothering. You'll never wise the hell up.
I wised up, it's up to you to wise up, cause I'm right, and I won't stop until you admit I'm right, and I give this a more objective look every time and less personal
Half-@$$ed complaints are just that, no matter how many agree on them, especially you Mr. "I'm am rarely wrong about game quality", cause you were right judging this game five years ago saying "Critics F***ed up giving it that score", and that's the only thing you said right about it

Don't give me that, it's not a personal opinion, not now that the game is a bit dull
S##^ reviews, $#%^ over the top complaaints, $#%^ complaints, I'll don't accept sub-par/terrible/mediocre reviews that are more upsetting than what they make the game to be
So you give me a F****G break Pay attention, it did much well, and you gave them a blind eye Much like every other game out of Capcom and Square releases, and I played many games many times No way, they did very well, the Chinese did a little over the top, but the rest did well according to their roles Like the first Assassin'c Creed game? You know, that terrible game you compliment? With some of the worst most putrid controls ever? It did much better than that $#%^
People heads are awkward, their phisique are ok, and environments are good looking, and look at the GTA games you love, they still make cardboard cut-out buildings
I wised up, it's up to you to wise up, cause I'm right, and I won't stop until you admit I'm right, and I give this a more objective look every time and less personal
Half-@$$ed complaints are just that, no matter how many agree on them, especially you Mr. "I'm am rarely wrong about game quality", cause you were right judging this game five years ago saying "Critics F***ed up giving it that score", and that's the only thing you said right about it

Aziz dude....give it a break, let it go

In a sense, I understand where you're coming from, but at the same time, we've already gotten 3 films with a "comic book accurate" suit. If Mark Webb was to use the same 616 suit that Raimi used, there really isn't enough room to add anymore visual flair to it that Raimi did. Also, we don't really know how this may all end up with this new franchise, maybe the suit may go through changes as the films progress, but that's hard to say. I agree with you as far as the 616 suit working across all media, but we've already gotten that. My one small gripe with the new suit is the stripe down the legs, but I can deal with it, and it is actually inspired from the comics. Check out Spider-Man: With Great Power

spider12.jpg

Spideysuit.jpg
Those images were posted by Majik once before, it was cool to see the new suit based on a comic design
The costume in the movie is much better

Aziz dude....give it a break, let it go
Help me and I will

I mainly posted that for ProjectPat2280 to see where this new take on Spider-Man has actually been done in the comics as far as his suit goes.

I mainly posted that for ProjectPat2280 to see where this new take on Spider-Man has actually been done in the comics as far as his suit goes.

Oh yea i get that, still prefer the original suit tho. As iv said before i dont hate this new suit, i dont think its ugly or anything, unlike say the Green Goblins outfit from SM. I just dont prefer it to the original. IMO, you'll never top this.

spider-ma_2.jpg

Oh yea i get that, still prefer the original suit tho. As iv said before i dont hate this new suit, i dont think its ugly or anything, unlike say the Green Goblins outfit from SM. I just dont prefer it to the original. IMO, you'll never top this.

spider-ma_2.jpg

I don't think anyone is arguing with you here.

So you give me a F****G break Pay attention, it did much well, and you gave them a blind eye Much like every other game out of Capcom and Square releases, and I played many games many times No way, they did very well, the Chinese did a little over the top, but the rest did well according to their roles Like the first Assassin'c Creed game? You know, that terrible game you compliment? With some of the worst most putrid controls ever? It did much better than that $#%^

You just ramble man. I mean half the s**t you say is barely coherent, the rest is, however its just absolutely so moronic that its not even really worth responding too.

Last edited:
616 Amazing is indeed the best costume. Here's hoping for a playable skin.

Yea, id love to see the classic 616 and id also like to see the Scarlett Spider. If they just give me those, then id be more than stoked. Beenox has always done a great job with giving the player alt skins, so hopefully that continues. I dont see why it wouldn't, outside of maybe license issues. The detail beenox has put in with the standard ASM suit is great so id love to see what they do with some of Spideys alt outfits.

Yea, id love to see the classic 616 and id also like to see the Scarlett Spider. If they just give me those, then id be more than stoked. Beenox has always done a great job with giving the player alt skins, so hopefully that continues. I dont see why it wouldn't, outside of maybe license issues. The detail beenox has put in with the standard ASM suit is great so id love to see what they do with some of Spideys alt outfits.

I just wish they would announce the bonus skin content already...along with preorder bonuses and the VA for Spidey. But yeah, Beenox does a great job with the costumes and the ones for EoT looked fantastic. Taking what they've already done for TASM by the way of making a superior looking Spider-man model and with the great detail seen on the movie suit, one can imagine the epicness of the visual detail and design for the alt suits.

I just wish they would announce the bonus skin content already...along with preorder bonuses and the VA for Spidey. But yeah, Beenox does a great job with the costumes and the ones for EoT looked fantastic. Taking what they've already done for TASM by the way of making a superior looking Spider-man model and with the great detail seen on the movie suit, one can imagine the epicness of the visual detail and design for the alt suits.

Id hope they give the classic outfits(if there will be any) a kind of realistic look and feel to them. But yea, this is easily the best Spider-Man model in a game to date, so I'm looking forward to the potential alts.

I'm down for suits from the comic done in a realistic sense

Damn that With Great Power costume looks bad. I'm glad I've never seen it before. I'd almost take the sleaveless hoodie clone costume over it.

Damn that With Great Power costume looks bad. I'm glad I've never seen it before. I'd almost take the sleaveless hoodie clone costume over it.

The story is just as bad.

You just ramble man. I mean half the s**t you say is barely coherent, the rest is, however its just absolutely so moronic that its not even really worth responding too.
No on what you said, I'm tired of over the top bashing and I stick to what I saw and played, and I said what I said based on constant replaying and view of 100s of reviews, nothing sticks as proper review in the over the top bashing

No on what you said, I'm tired of over the top bashing and I stick to what I saw and played, and I said what I said based on constant replaying and view of 100s of reviews, nothing sticks as proper review in the over the top bashing

Aziz, why don't you just drop it altogether? If you like the game, that's fine. The game has its shortcomings, you don't have to jump up every time someone makes mention of it and try to justify it, everyone has their own opinion.

Anyways, off topic, have you guys checked out those 3 clips from the film, the first clip of Spidey webbing that guy to the wall was pretty damn funny. I'm hoping Garfield reprises the role in the game and adds that type of humor to it.

The game sits at a 63 Meta score, its not over the top amigo.

Last edited:
Aziz, why don't you just drop it altogether? If you like the game, that's fine. The game has its shortcomings, you don't have to jump up every time someone makes mention of it and try to justify it, everyone has their own opinion.

Anyways, off topic, have you guys checked out those 3 clips from the film, the first clip of Spidey webbing that guy to the wall was pretty damn funny. I'm hoping Garfield reprises the role in the game and adds that type of humor to it.

Yeah, man, I wish Beenox would announce the friggin VA for Spidey. I don't know what the issue is and why they haven't already done so. I'm not worried either though...I mean, Beenox has picked nothing but good voice actors for their games so I'd assume that will continue but since he's playing Spidey in the movie, it would be nice to have Garfield voice the game role as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"