The amazing thread of Uniforms and Logos - Part 2

Flyers and Pens to have helmet designs for this weekend's Stadium Series game. Pretty cool IMO

Padres going back to brown and yellow next year <3

Last edited:
they cant afford any brighter colors now with mannys deal

Leak of possible updated Jets logo on a draft cap

New uniforms are supposed to be released later this month

and now the possible (likely) leak ahead of the unveiling event scheduled for tomorrow

4xm6o5g6u1q21.jpg

and now the possible (likely) leak ahead of the unveiling event scheduled for tomorrow

4xm6o5g6u1q21.jpg

They definitely look a tad bit generic. But, if I'm being honest, the Jets have never really had nice uniforms. So sadly, this is an improvement. The helmet is the standout there for sure. If it's legit.

^ Yes, the thing that always has really annoyed me about the Jets is they have a really cool namesake, a freaking JET, the embodiment of power, speed, and any other desirable athletic trait, yet they almost NEVER use any imagery depicting the thing in any of their logos and uniforms.

while the new set looks decent, it's just generic as all hell. That team could be called the "Force" or the "Express" or the "Gothamites" and you literally wouldn't have to change a thing on that uniform other than the word "JETS" on the helmet.

Last edited:
now THIS

6PIKTMWNVFADNLMJOISBHS6SKY.jpg

would be a good looking helmet for a team called the JETS (recolored obviously) and ironically enough that team was actually called the 'Express" LOL

Another reason that rugby is the sport of heroes
GreenLanternTrio-1000x540.jpg

They don't call it "Super Rugby" for nothing.

Super-Rugby-Marvel.jpg

MLB caps for the summer holidays

Mother's Day
2019-mlb-mothers-day-caps-baseball-590x745.jpg

"Armed Forces Day" so we can have our camo
2019-mlb-armed-forces-day-camo-caps-baseball-590x745.jpg

Memorial Day, which we've finally realized isnt military appreciation day
2019-mlb-memorial-day-uniform-590x663.jpg

Father's Day
2019-mlb-fathers-day-caps-baseball-590x745.jpg

4th of July/Canada Day (teams using throwback logos)
2019-mlb-fourth-of-july-independence-caps-baseball-590x745.jpg

All-Star Game
2019-mlb-all-star-game-cleveland-caps-baseball-590x745.jpg

Chargers going with their powder blues as their primary jerseys and changing their facemasks to gold.

that's a good look for them, and will go a long way towards differentiating them from the Rams.

Not quite "uniform" but the draft hats for tonight, which all have elements of the city flags incorporated

not really digging the Wicked Witch socks, but i like the rest

Love everything about that Bears anniversary uniform. From the helmet to the socks, it's bold and I dig it. That shade of orange they use on their retro uni's is my favorite. I almost wish they would take out the white accents and numbers from their main jersey set and just keep that orange. It's great. Also happy to see them using white as the base this year as opposed to the all blue and orange look in the past. Such a shame they only use them 2 times in the season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"