The amazing thread of Uniforms and Logos - Part 2

They and Nike finally got the hint that the old Super Bowl set was always the superior uniform and ditched the alarm clock ones.

and then some teams just can't seem to ever get it right

92230613_10158022130150782_1935447941594480640_o.jpg

EVB9jC_XQAUE3Lj-768x1060.jpeg

New uniform is the absolute last thing we needed.

the old ones have always kind of sucked, these somewhat suck less? Also I'm not from GA so probably not the target audience obviously, but the whole "ATL" thing is dumb IMO

Red helmet throwback look was the way to go.

Last edited:
ATL is the new Hotlanta. Using either one is the best way to identify that you’re not from the area.

They should’ve just stayed with what they had.

Are those really any different? You can only do so much with brown and orange

It's just crazy to me that they don't do anything creative for alternates and see if fanbase accept major changes - that shade of brown isn't the only color they could go with for a alternate jersey

1072034-1537997134587-6b018d243b516.jpg

tons of different shades of brown to choose from for an alternate jersey you'll only wear once or twice.

And now the Pats...

The blue is definitely an improvement. Not sure about the white one.

That’s a decent shade of blue, but that white ain’t right.

Chargers are definitely the best of the changes so far. Really surprised to see them do 2 Color Rush uniforms but they've done so in a new, seemingly timeless manner.

As for the Pats, they really need another set of pants (or two) and sock option to make the set feel complete. Other than that, going to the Color Rush unis was a definite upgrade over their previous set.

I really like the new Chargers uniforms!

I could see the rightmost color rush uniform working as the color scheme for the MCU X-Men uniforms.

i love the yellow pants. and those solid navy charger unis.

best ones i've seen so far

I had a feeling the Rams were going to botch this

glad they put their full name on the jerseys so we didnt mistake them for someone else :p

Redskins will be known as the Washington Football Team this season and wear generic uniforms as they sort out their future name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"