Age of Ultron The Avengers 2! The Official News and Speculation Thread - - - - - - - Part 42

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hulk be using those steroids, I see you Banner.

Damn I have loads of quote notifications from the last thread that I can't respond to now. :csad: Sorry.

For the New Thread as well...

PqDRviB.gif

It only gets cooler, the more I look at it.

tumblr_nkpbbmkGBV1r5a08so1_r1_500.gif

YES!!! YES!!! Iron Man finally dropped the only armor I really didn't like (Mark fifty and Mark fifty with more read)

THIS ARMOR LOOKS BADASS AND GREAT, AND I DON'T KNOW.. SHINNY AND GREAT AND... you know what I mean :D

Thanks to the pal that share this in the last page of the last thread.

Good lord, I missed the whole Part 41 thread. This thing is moving quick. Lol. That trailer was amazing. I quit mid-workout at the gym to watch it like 5 times.

YES!!! YES!!! Iron Man finally dropped the only armor I really didn't like (Mark fifty and Mark fifty with more read)

THIS ARMOR LOOKS BADASS AND GREAT, AND I DON'T KNOW.. SHINNY AND GREAT AND... you know what I mean :D

Thanks to the pal that share this in the last page of the last thread.

It certainly is some shiny armor. I'll have to see more of it but I like what I see.

I wonder how long Tony's promise to Pepper in taking a break lasted.lol

Since in two years, Tony has created two new Iron Man Suits, a Hulkbuster, and has been working on creating the Iron Legion (that Ultron will presumably use against him) while creating Ultron himself.lol

New_Iron_Man_suit.jpg

Another shot at the beautiful new Mark whatever :p

Looks like Thor wins the race and as expected Hulk comes last. :woot:

Yeah either Thor had a head start or he just completely out sprinted Hulk, IM a truck and a bike, the latter two make sense, Thor should run quicker than like 60-70mph imo. But beating Hulk and IM when he is just running would be an impressive feat

watched the trailer 10 times now, too many badass scenes <3<3
best trailer ive seen so far

and on TOP of that all we get the teased thor vs vision scene, wich will likely be a huge battle scene (ive readed this these days in and chris hemsworth interview, dont have a sauce apparently) + in general vision :D

the second thing is about tonys "final" armor, could it be that he uses some tech from ultron ? i mean some new inventions or something which will plob ideas in this genius head

I'm tearing up. These are the ****ing Avengers.

Who else is seeing the similarities between Tony's new Mk45 armor and Ultron's main design? It's more muscular, and the way the lines flow on the outside of the chest is similar.

aspectode-Ultron.jpg
New_Iron_Man_suit.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"