Age of Ultron The Avengers 2! The Official News and Speculation Thread - - - - - Part 51

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great to hear it PETE!! I actually thought of you at the tail end before the credits lol
It was amazing!! Really thought a few things I wouldn't like with all the reviews here, but I loved every part of it... looking forward to seeing it tomorrow and saturday... and sunday... probably monday... lol

11143483_10100775149731018_3676000770858937620_n.jpg

Wow that's rare, I ended a thread! lol

I really had no doubt the film would be VERY entertaining to ME, but EVERY person in that theater last night all loved the film like I said in the review they all laughed at the MANY funny arts, got quiet at the shocking parts.

All and all if a movie can keep everyone's attention to the screen, off their phones and not talking to each other, THAT says it's a great film

SEEING IT TONIGHT AT 7:30 MST!!!!

So pumped!!!

You will NOT be disappointed at ALL

What would you rate the movie out of 10, Vartha?

You will NOT be disappointed at ALL

Off to an overpriced breakfast at the Loew's Hollywood Hotel :tmm: and then on to a 10AM IMAX showing with the fancy new projector DJ told us about. I will have a review of the theater soon on my website. I'm gonna need some endless mimosas to calm me down.

Ricky, I think my head's gonna splode!!! :chd:

Suddenly there's like a rush of optimism here. Even the RT score went up to 76%!
Glad you're all loving the movie.

I though it was awesome! I would give it a 9/10! Can't wait to see it again tonight!

I gave it a 9/10 it had everything I wanted. Sure I have a few fanboy nitpicks such as the Bruce and Natasha romance being kinda forced, Ultron motivation to be evil being to quick, and not enough character development for Quicksilver and Scarlett Witch, and
Quicksilver's death, but it fits the story
But everything else about the movie was simply epic and my few nitpicks don't bring the movie down for me at all. Looking forward to seeing it again Saturday evening!

I cannot wait to see some of the gifs we'll get from this movie. :D

Ill be so relieved to see this and be able to read all the spoiler topics. 1 hour left!!

TheVision - enjoy it bro! You're marvelous in this movie. :woot:

Ultron's line that were in the trailer and that went: "I was designed to save the world., etc. " were cut out of the movie. Damn

Peterparker007, I see one person in group is in Captain America cosplay. I thought after the massacre at the theater in Colorado that cosplay with a mask at least was no longer allowed. Unless the theater you went to does not have that rule. Glad you enjoyed it. I will be seeing it this weekend

I looked on the Facebook page for my local AMC Theater and I see I am not alone in their displeasure with how the Avengers posters and limited edition 3D glasses where handled last night. They left a comment telling anyone who hand an issue to send them a private message so I am thinking they might try to offer up something to folks complaining. I mean I was a little annoyed last night when I saw how they just had them on tables in the lobby and allowed people to take as many as they wanted. It wasn't THAT big a deal to make a big fuss about it, as it was just a poster lol. They only had a few limited edition 3D glasses and people were angry over those as well. Anyone else have a problems getting the swag for the movie such as the poster or limited edition glasses.

I got stuck with a 3D showing last night :cmad:

so we had to take a credit for tickets to watch it tonite at 10 in 2D
I'm so bummed I didn't get to see it yet

Ill be so relieved to see this and be able to read all the spoiler topics. 1 hour left!!

It's 9 AM my time. One hour before showtime. The food at the hotel is pretty awesome. I think I'll post a picture. Excuse any typos. I'm using my iPhone voice recognition.j

Best thing about ultron is that by the end I had sympathy towards him heck I actually agreed with his motive , he wasn't really evil imo, he was doing what he thought was right based on the all knowledge he had.

Ultron and Vision had good chemistry, they were like brothers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"