Age of Ultron The Avengers 2! The Official News and Speculation Thread - - - - - - - - Part 43

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how the cars are getting blasted by the quinjet's jet blast.

It could be Tony too. I think they said he was flying it in another scene

It could be Tony too. I think they said he was flying it in another scene

That makes sense if Ultron is interfering with JARVIS and his suit and Tony can't be in the field as Iron Man.

Im actually happy that SHIELD isnt in charge anymore. I prefer The Avengers working as a private group.

Im actually happy that SHIELD isnt in charge anymore. I prefer The Avengers working as a private group.

I agree and as much as I love SLJ I wasn't crazy about him giving a rah rah speech in the trailer. That shouldn't be his role any more.

breaking in my Cap ball-cap. forgot how rough and tight the bill can be on the forehead

It would be really cool if The Avengers all take turns driving the Quinjet.

Agreed, with SHIELD gone, it really lets the Avengers be THE AVENGERS this time around because in the first one, SHIELD done most of the work for them: they recruited them, they supplied them with their costumes, sleeping/headquarters (Helicarrier) and they had to report back to SHIELD before making final decision. But in this one they have to make all the decisions themselves with no 3rd party help, supply their own costumes and have their OWN headquarters (Avengers Tower).

Do you guys think SHIELD will return at the end of AOU or will it be an Avengers Academy deal? Remember those pics of the kids at that training facility?

breaking in my Cap ball-cap. forgot how rough and tight the bill can be on the forehead

Maybe you need a bigger cap (or a smaller head :cwink:).

Do you guys think SHIELD will return at the end of AOU or will it be an Avengers Academy deal? Remember those pics of the kids at that training facility?

I'm not sure what pictures you're talking about, but I could see SHIELD being reestablished at end of AOU, or in Civil War with Stark & Hill (and Pym, perhaps) leading the initiative.

Fury would still be in hiding or doing his own spy stuff--I doubt very much that Stark would include him in it seeing as how distrustful he is of him (but he and Hill must have a close relationship seeing as she works at his company, and attends Avengers parties on the reg).

915572_317353835088615_498296243_n.jpg

If AOU leads to Civil War, I don't see it ending on a happy note like the first one did.

Im calling it now: AOU ends with a Stark Vs. Rogers scene.

If those pics are supposed to be part of the end of the film with Avengers Academy, Thor is in the pics so it looks like he may not 'die' and go to Hel in the film.

hqdefault.jpg

If AOU leads to Civil War, I don't see it ending on a happy note like the first one did.

They could just disagree at the start of CW, that's what I'm thinking right now.

Tony comes to Steve with the Registration Act early on in the film and they argue which leads to CW.

No one knows when those scenes are supposed to take place and from what we saw of it in the BTS footage Tony and Steve are chatting, laughing and strolling together after Thor which might imply that it happens earlier on.

These pictures were taken during filming at the University of East Anglia in Norwich, UK. More specifically the Sainsbury's Centre. Pictures below.
Sainsbury_Centre_for_Visual_Arts.jpg
images
images
I can confirm that Robert Downey Jnr was also present during filming.

No one knows when those scenes are supposed to take place and from what we saw of it in the BTS footage Tony and Steve are chatting, laughing and strolling together after Thor which might imply that it happens earlier on.

I don't think they'd be randomly at Avengers Academy and Thor clearly calling down the bifrost in the middle of the film.

Most likely it will be the classic Marvel round up at the end of the film

I read that RDJ said the last scene or dialogue in the film gave him chills. So whatever that means, we'll see if it has to do with Civil War or something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"