Infinity War The AVENGERS INFINITY WAR OFFICIAL SPOILER Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iron Man taking a lot of damage in that scene sounds good. From Cull Obsidian or the ship?

huge spoiler in last promo:

DaMWkAhVMAATZj8.jpg

[/IMG]

Jesus how could they miss that. What an oversight...

To be fair:
1. it's in square trailer only so facebook, twitter
2. could be CGI to fool people

hEgCTfl.jpg

Looks COOL as!

The big spoiler.

tumblr_p6txmxOhAV1tnqctpo1_1280.gif

It's neat how they seem to glow depending on which stone he's using.

does this really spoil anything? Don't we expect him to get the stones before this is all over...?

does this really spoil anything? Don't we expect him to get the stones before this is all over...?

It somewhat spoils by confirming such. Most notably the elusive Soul Stone. Which (until now) was uncertain of appearing in at all in A4.

This means something happens to Vision and Strange.

So am I seeing four stones in the glove - purple, blue, red and orange[?] - that leaves yellow and green...

Thanos looks so good on both of these.

I'm going to assume toy stuff is spoilery and put this question here: is there a comic/historical significance to the words that are in runes on the new weapon Thor goes to get? Right now, I've just got Shakespeare in my head with it...

So going by that spoiler image it looks like by the time Thanos arrives in Wakanda he already has the Power Stone, the Space Stone, the Reality Stone and the Soul Stone. He may also have the Time Stone, but I honestly can't tell. I am very surprised they let that slip out, but I guess that's what happens when you have so many people in charge of marketing. From what I have heard it's a completely different company that makes the tv spots and the trailers.

But they could totally be running a disinformation campaign. Look what happened with Ragnarok- the spot makers and the trailer makers have the footage they are given. At this point anything is possible and it all has to be a grain of salt.

He's looking much more agile than one would think lol.

He's essentially a smart Hulk, so yeah. But he always looks too clunky to be agile, whereas Hulk never does. I really can't point my finger on it why. Can you?

Imo, this tv spot confirmed that Vision is dead. if he has the final stone, can't see them not killing him

on another note though, seems more likely that the snap happens now, so maybe half the heroes die

Vision dying here could be a moot point if he's reborn/revived in some way in the next film, given that Bettany was filming for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"