Infinity War The Avengers: Infinity War Part I & II The Official News and Speculatio - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, he'll just find them petty...and tiny. Maybe except for Ant-Man.

Spoilers for HOMECOMING but I have to ask...

At the end of the film Peter shows up at the upstate New York Avengers compound. As he arrives to see Tony a Quinjet is taking off. Anyone else wonder what characters might have been on that Quinjet? Where were they going? Is this a lead into IW in any way? Is that going to be an event in IW ? We know the Spidey sequel will take place moments after the end of IW. Could it be that the ending of HOMECOMING is more or less the start of IW? Any of this occur to anyone else watching that scene?

TBH I thought it looked more like Black Panther's jet in CW than a Quinjet, but I could be wrong.

TBH I thought it looked more like Black Panther's jet in CW than a Quinjet, but I could be wrong.

BP JET:
latest

QUINJET AOU:
4653219-1687552568-age-o.jpg

Indeed... a bit hard to tell given I only saw HC once so far. On the other hand... BP is not with Stark's faction I think seeing as he's provided sanctuary to Bucky and at least Cap for some period. I also think Panther's jet has a narrower body. But you have a point. It could be BP making a visit to Stark for some reason.

Here we go.

I should probably clarify that I DO NOT think any AOS characters will make an appearance in IW. Coulson can help them behind the scenes without making an appearance.

I didn't even notice the Quinjet in the scene. Too busy checking out all the other details they added to the compound.

Anyone know exactly when Part 1 is done filming?

I didn't even notice the Quinjet in the scene. Too busy checking out all the other details they added to the compound.

Anyone know exactly when Part 1 is done filming?

That article above about the casting call said production is suppose to end July 14th.

That article above about the casting call said production is suppose to end July 14th.

Ah, missed that part, thanks.
Wonder when we can expect details about A4 so it won't be so mysterious.

Ah, missed that part, thanks.
Wonder when we can expect details about A4 so it won't be so mysterious.

Didn't they say the title was a spoiler? Maybe we won't know until next summer. That'd be pretty sick given how we've known this slate for years now. Some mystery would be nice.

Didn't they say the title was a spoiler? Maybe we won't know until next summer. That'd be pretty sick given how we've known this slate for years now. Some mystery would be nice.
Yeah, I remember that title thing now. I agree, would prefer to have as much mystery about it at least until after IW. It's just going to be strange watching them film this thing and not know pretty much ANY details about the story/setting.

Yeah, I remember that title thing now. I agree, would prefer to have as much mystery about it at least until after IW. It's just going to be strange watching them film this thing and not know pretty much ANY details about the story/setting.
I'd be perfectly okay with that, they already have my money.

Yeah....maybe someone dies in A3 and it's mentioned somehow in the title of A4.

Avengers: Requiem for a Darcy

I think that "Infinity gauntlet" for the second film is somewhat off the table.
It doesn't make much sense and I don't see how that could be a spoiler, really.

Are any of the comic book titles known for big character deaths, especially in the infinity saga?

Seeing as how it's been revealed that Spider-Man 2 picks up right after Avengers 4, I'm guessing the title will revolve around the Secret Wars storyline.

Yeah....maybe someone dies in A3 and it's mentioned somehow in the title of A4.

I'm thinking A4 may be a tribute to Cap...given he was designated as "The First Avenger".

I'm thinking something simple with no number...just: The Final Avenger or The Final Avengers.

Seeing as how it's been revealed that Spider-Man 2 picks up right after Avengers 4, I'm guessing the title will revolve around the Secret Wars storyline.
Thats a possibility. I read a pretty good fan outline a while ago, and its 2nd film did revolve around a variation of SW.

Could even be "New Avengers". Assuming the original 6 don't reunite after IW.

From D23
DEqZGE8WsAAs3sg.jpg

DEqWO2mVoAEaisI.jpg

Last edited:
lol I thought he was wearing a super long cape in the first picture.

I don't mind the outfit, can't go too over the top when the guy is already purple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"