Infinity War The Avengers: Infinity War Part I & II The Official News and Speculatio - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure he'll have different looks then just that.

lol I thought he was wearing a super long cape in the first picture.

I don't mind the outfit, can't go too over the top when the guy is already purple.

He looks like he's got some fancy Under Armor on, and that's about it. I'm fine with it.

From D23
DEqZGE8WsAAs3sg.jpg

DEqWO2mVoAEaisI.jpg

Thanos does not skip leg day at the gym.

Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. I cannot wait to finally see him on screen.

He kinda looks like Cable. :o

Yeah, I am wondering what it would have been if Brolin played Cable :o

Other than that, Thanos looks beautiful. I am sure the camo pants will work in the context of the film.

He looks like he's in the Mr. Olympia competition, and with that one move everyone else just said, "Awwwww ****!!!!"

Or all the Van Damme Predator split stories, but Thanos's version is just a bicep curl because there's no way in hell he wouldn't split those camos.

A few of thoughts about Avengers: IW:

-I wouldn't be surprised if we see a couple of "B-Level" Avengers filling out the ranks as cannon fodder that get taken out by Thanos (or his troops) which force Tony to reach out to Steve and his crew for help. Among them, I'd bet we finally get USAgent on the big screen.

-In regards to "super hero fatigue", I think people will watch what excites them. Not only that, but the general public is a bit more knowledgable now, so we know which is MARVEL movies and which are "Marvel" movies (which the failure of Fantastic Four proved).

-I honestly think we'll see the death/retirements of both Tony Stark and Steve Rodgers over the next two Avengers movie.

-It's too bad they are making a lame sitcom for the New Warriors. I think they could have been a great franchise to begin to set up for a post-Avengers world.

I'd be kind of dissapinted if Thanos wasn't featured in both IW and A4 tbh so if secret wars is A4 I want Thanos invloved you don't tease him for 10 plus years to deal with him in 1 film IMO especially when this was originally supposed to be IW 1 & 2....unless! IW is like 3-1/2-4 hours then sure.

I got a leaked description from a friend at D23: Trailer starts with Thanos and Lady Death in his throne room. "To court you...." Thanos grins, a lot of destruction, We see The Black Order beat up Vision and Wanda in Edinburgh, Ebony Maw takes the stone from Vision, Wanda sobs Then we cut to Dr Strange and Iron Man having a stand off, "I don't want to harm you, Stark, help us, fight Thanos" Stark is with Banner, in his Thor 3 casual wear, He looks more confident with himself since Avengers 2.
The trailer ends with The Avengers minus Spidey and Dr Strange fighting with The GOTG, The title card appears.

Who are the Avengers at the end of the trailer? Is Vision still active after the stone is taken away?

A few of thoughts about Avengers: IW:

-I wouldn't be surprised if we see a couple of "B-Level" Avengers filling out the ranks as cannon fodder that get taken out by Thanos (or his troops) which force Tony to reach out to Steve and his crew for help. Among them, I'd bet we finally get USAgent on the big screen.

-In regards to "super hero fatigue", I think people will watch what excites them. Not only that, but the general public is a bit more knowledgable now, so we know which is MARVEL movies and which are "Marvel" movies (which the failure of Fantastic Four proved).

-I honestly think we'll see the death/retirements of both Tony Stark and Steve Rodgers over the next two Avengers movie.

-It's too bad they are making a lame sitcom for the New Warriors. I think they could have been a great franchise to begin to set up for a post-Avengers world.

Maybe the shield that Tony is making is intended for US Agent, who he intends to replace Captain America with. I hope US Agent dies quickly.

So a trailer conveniently consisting almost entirely of stuff we've seen in set photos so far? Forgive my skepticism. Also to my knowledge the Infinity War presentation isn't until tomorrow.

So a trailer conveniently consisting almost entirely of stuff we've seen in set photos so far? Forgive my skepticism. Also to my knowledge the Infinity War presentation isn't until tomorrow.

This.
Also, as important as D23 is lately for MCU, I think a potential IW teaser would still be a SDCC exclusivity.
We'll see some cool artwork and costumes here, maaaybe they'll show the Ragnarok trailer there before officially releasing it online next week, but that's about it.

Somebody is gonna try and jack that Thanos statue.

Evangeline Lilly confirmed Wasp won't be in Infinity War.

There's an Avengers series coming out. It's a two-parter. The Wasp won't be in the first part, she'll be in the second part, because they really want to preserve that reveal for Ant-Man And The Wasp.
http://www.cinemablend.com/news/156...rs-infinity-war-according-to-evangeline-lilly

Which was the exact same argument they made for why they cut her role from Civil War. They want her becoming the Wasp to actually happen in Ant-Man & The Wasp instead of an ensemble movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"