The Avengers The Avengers: News and Speculation - Part 27A sub-se - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asgard looked awesome there just wasn't enough of it shown, oh and I agree the design & CGI of The Destroyer was AMAZING.

Visually this is truely an underrated live action adaptation of a comic book character.
Then you get the iggnorant people that claim Asgard in Thor looks like He-Man when it's looked that way for YEARS before He-Man.
I wish there were a way to make a walkthrough model of it. lol

Why is Stark's head so biig and Rogers' so small?

Guessing RDJ is a bigger name in Japan than Evans?

Been loving the different countries Avengers logo and the Arrow on the "A" :

Still want a Textless poster tho from them. I tried making a variation of wallpaper in the Wallpaper thread in Avengers world.
Japanese Poster!

PH2dzNrVISY766_1_m.jpg
avengers11.png

SHIELD serves a larger purpose than merely pleasing the fans, IMO. The organization provides the mechanism and the impetus for forming the Avengers and, more broadly, for introducing and managing other heroes on down the line. Instead of having the heroes "accidentally" meeting and forming a team to face a foe, Nick Fury and SHIELD have identified various super-powered beings and done much of the prep work.

In the context of the MCU this works perfectly. The audience doesn't have to swallow the idea that everyone randomly comes together, conflict is built into the setup and the story can flow from that. SHIELD worked a lot better than Rick Jones and his Teen Brigade calling in the heroes on their ham radios.

Nick Fury and Shield server as the catalysis for the formation of the Avengers. I wonder if Warner Brothers was trying to do the Same with the inclusion of Amanda Waller in the Green lantern. Only from the angle of connecting the films. Well if she pops up in Man of Steal then we know there trying to connect them.

Last edited:
Been loving the different countries Avengers logo and the Arrow on the "A" :

Still want a Textless poster tho from them. I tried making a variation of wallpaper in the Wallpaper thread in Avengers world.

I think one got posted earlier, but I also found this on Tumblr:

(cut because...damn it's big)
tumblr_m0zi5e2k1d1rpbvbw

You knew this was coming...those that enjoyed the previous tables.

[YT]pagIdnHDXWg&feature=youtube_gdata_player [/YT]

I think one got posted earlier, but I also found this on Tumblr:

(cut because...damn it's big)
tumblr_m0zi5e2k1d1rpbvbw

I swear that image they used for Hulk is from Ang's 2003
hulk-2003.jpg

He has a much less protruding eyebrows and the hair is the same...looks like it was pulled straight from this scene in the movie

The writer's strike probably cost us an Edgar Wright Ant-Man movie :argh:

Good.
I don't want a 1960 Ant-Man movie that focuses on somebody other than Pym.

I want a modern day Pym as well. Hank and Janet would be great additions to a future Avengers cast, and size-changes would be incredibly awe-inspiring to watch. It also leads to the possibility of Ultron.

No disrespect to Wright, but even brilliant people can have bad ideas, and to me what he had in plan for Ant-Man was no good.
I hope when Avengers turns out to be the success we all expect it to be, that Marvel greenlights a modern day Ant-Man/Wasp film that can later on add to the Avengers franchise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"