The Avengers The Avengers: News and Speculation - Part 27A sub-se - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 53

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's just a horrible character. Potential has nothing to do with it, EVERY character has potential to be amazing. It's the execution that matters and Sentry was executed very, very poorly.

So, in that aspect, why take the risk of putting a character that fans don't like and the general audience will compare to Superman on screen? Not worth it when so many others are available.

Oh I agree. He is a terrible character. I just meant the only good thing about him is his physical appearance. He really is a terrible character. Written poorly.

It will be interesting to go over some of the apparent 'insider info' once the film has come out and see what measures up.

That's my favorite part of every movie that's surrounded by months/years of speculation and rumors :yay: It's one thing to try and scoop stuff for a movie that's really early in development but when it's knee deep in production or you claim stuff like "I already saw the movie and this is what happens" you're going out on a limb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"