• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

The Avengers The Avengers: News and Speculation - Part 27A sub-se - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 54

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not even Thor's? :oldrazz:

Anyway, I seriously doubt Marvel would do such a thing, like substituting miniature Destroyers as Ultrons. Marvel knows the history and significant of the Ultron character, and I don't think they would do something as outrageous as this. Heck, they even hired fan-favorite Joss Whedon to direct The Avengers; they know what they're doing.

I just might, so you know sh** is gonna get real. :BA

FINALLY, im sure this confirms that the element tony rediscorvered in IM2 was the element the cosmic cube is made of, AND NOT VIBRANIUM

cause that is most definatly an arc reacture being powered by the cosmic cube

Well that was my theory on it (sure others have been thinking same as well so not gonna boast it was my idea).

Without knowing the context (I've not read the book) it doesn't constitute proof just yet, but it does lean in the direction of Tony's new element (suggested to him by Howard's hidden atomic map), being the same stuff the cube is made of.

I think after years of study Howard was able accurately theorise what it was made from, and developed his arc reactor designs from what he learned as well, but, as he told Tony, he didn't have the means to create the element himself.

Well that was my theory on it (sure others have been thinking same as well so not gonna boast it was my idea).

Without knowing the context (I've not read the book) it doesn't constitute proof just yet, but it does lean in the direction of Tony's new element (suggested to him by Howard's hidden atomic map), being the same stuff the cube is made of.

I think after years of study Howard was able accurately theorise what it was made from, and developed his arc reactor designs from what he learned as well, but, as he told Tony, he didn't have the means to create the element himself.
That's the way I always took the part in IM2 where Tony was looking at his dad's notebook and then finally the structure of the element in the Stark Expo model. My big question is why SHIELD didn't figure it out after 30+ years while Tony could in a matter of days?

My big question is why he hid it in a model in the first place instead of writing it down. Did he not want S.H.I.E.L.D. to know about it? If not, why?

That's the way I always took the part in IM2 where Tony was looking at his dad's notebook and then finally the structure of the element in the Stark Expo model. My big question is why SHIELD didn't figure it out after 30+ years while Tony could in a matter of days?

Well, Tony built an arc reactor in a cave out of spare parts, something Stane's scientists couldn't replicate under ideal conditions.

The guys got a natural instinctive engineering genius that Shield's best and brightest would die for.

PLUS...Howard hid the biggest clue (the atomic map) in the Expo model. That was something only Tony picked up on. His hiding it like might also suggests it was related to the cube: The Tesseract would have been super top secret material. Anything relating to it considered likewise, so it's not like Howard could publish a journal on it. Without knowing if Tony would follow in his footsteps and wind up working with Shield, hiding that clue was one way of making sure his boy might one day find it.

The question this invokes is why hide it from Shield? Fury knew Howard left something for Tony, and it's evident he suspected what it might be (he would have seen the films), but he had no idea just what and where it was (Tony figured that out).

My guess would be Howard didn''t share what he learned with Shield as he didn't trust what they would do with it if they did figure it out.

Found all the other pics in ultra high-res. There's a dumb watermark on them, although nothing distracting.
tumblrm1lnr3wdjl1rq3mgx.jpg
154545383l.jpg
154545391l.jpg
154545385l.jpg
154545390l.jpg
154545389l.jpg
154545387l.jpg
154545380l.jpg
154545379l.jpg

Isnt it possible that pym already works for shield, researching destroyer, leading to ultron? He just hasnt been introduced yet? There is a scientist in the first "furys big week" that fury yells at...(the guy who makes the injection to stave off the paladium poisoning) they don't call out this scientist by name, but he's obviously brilliant and sorta looks like pym.

An exclusive trailer with never-before-seen scenes will air tomorrow on brazilian channel Rede Globo. I'll report new stuff I see after I watch it.

Thanks for the hi-res photos ;)

Is just me or this one is a little blurred?

Isnt it possible that pym already works for shield, researching destroyer, leading to ultron? He just hasnt been introduced yet? There is a scientist in the first "furys big week" that fury yells at...(the guy who makes the injection to stave off the paladium poisoning) they don't call out this scientist by name, but he's obviously brilliant and sorta looks like pym.
I doubt it's him since the guy you are describing could be just about any nerdy scientist. If they wanted to introduce him there, they would have said his name since Pym is not just some throwaway-type guy.

I doubt it's him since the guy you are describing could be just about any nerdy scientist. If they wanted to introduce him there, they would have said his name since Pym is not just some throwaway-type guy.

Maybe Pym is in the movie, and they just didn't want to spoil the surprise. Hey, a guy can dream, can't he?

Last edited:
An exclusive trailer with never-before-seen scenes will air tomorrow on brazilian channel Rede Globo. I'll report new stuff I see after I watch it.

Woahhh nice, be sure to PM info about the new stuff after you watch it.

Found all the other pics in ultra high-res. There's a dumb watermark on them, although nothing distracting.

Thanks for those! Shame they are watermarked .. that one ScarJo shot would be desktop worthy for me sans the watermark.. hopefully unmarked ones show up eventually

Really?! Where have you seen it, colega?
Que horas? :word:

It'll do wonders for the movie here. People are already pretty excited to see it, and it'll be a major sell. I believe the only time they aired a full trailer on prime time was for X2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"