The Flash The Barry Allen/The Flash Thread - Part 4

Pretty sure @Dark Raven (at least) will appreciate this. :p

Iris even got her hands on that Sister Sledge song "I am family", that Queen song "I am the champion," or that Michael Jackson/ Lionel Richie song "I am the world." :o

I've been on a Flash kick recently. It's been a toss up between Superman & Flash as my favorite character for a few years now.

It's cool reading all the older post about how much we all really liked Grant as Flash and wanted him in the movie. Still holding out some hope of him appearing in the new Flash movie next year. I haven't been a fan of the past few seasons honestly, but I thoroughly enjoyed Seasons 1-3 and some later seasons still have some great episodes/arcs. Grant has always been great though. The script just lets him down more than anything.

I've been on a Flash kick recently. It's been a toss up between Superman & Flash as my favorite character for a few years now.

It's cool reading all the older post about how much we all really liked Grant as Flash and wanted him in the movie. Still holding out some hope of him appearing in the new Flash movie next year. I haven't been a fan of the past few seasons honestly, but I thoroughly enjoyed Seasons 1-3 and some later seasons still have some great episodes/arcs. Grant has always been great though. The script just lets him down more than anything.

I have the feeling Grant has resigned most of the time already as well, because he knows himself, the writing is silly. Im in season 7 right now and in every episode Flash had to struggle with
constructed self-doubts.

I have the feeling Grant has resigned most of the time already as well, because he knows himself, the writing is silly. Im in season 7 right now and in every episode Flash had to struggle with
constructed self-doubts.

Yeah. He needs a pep talk almost every episode. I would like to see his Flash do more on his own at this point. Give the other characters something else to do besides tell Barry what to do in his ear piece lol.

End of an era.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"