The Flash The Flash General Discussion and Speculation Thread - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't Batman not sing (and fake it) until like the end of his musical episode in Brave & the Bold?

S3 has been steadily getting better.

Now, for Deadline's usual brand of nonsense...
further stoking speculation that the intent is to adapt DC Comic’s Flashpoint Crisis in some fashion.
:lmao:

I actually think we will see a form of Flashpoint...one day Barry wakes up...his mom is alive and the world is going to crap. He'll try to find the big bad that changed everything and find out it was him. He ends up having to stop himself.

Do you have a favorite Easter egg that no one has caught? Kreisberg said not enough people noticed the different color on Barry’s chest in Episode 17. When Flash was fighting Reverse Flash, he had the white on his chest symbol, indicating that that might be a different Barry than we think. He said as far as Easter eggs go, if it makes him and the staff happy, then it'll make fans happy, too.
I'm confused. I'm thinking it's just Barry from the future going back into time. What else could he possibly be talking about?

I'm confused. I'm thinking it's just Barry from the future going back into time. What else could he possibly be talking about?

In the same episode Eobard noted that the real Wells successfully gets the particle accelerator to work in 2020. So, the 2024 Barry we see in Eobard's future newspaper and the one who fights RF in 2000 is likely a Barry from a different timeline.

As far as noticing the emblem, people did. But, I don't think they made a big deal about since they already showed it in the newspaper.

In the same episode Eobard noted that the real Wells successfully gets the particle accelerator to work in 2020. So, the 2024 Barry we see in Eobard's future newspaper and the one who fights RF in 2000 is likely a Barry from a different timeline.

As far as noticing the emblem, people did. But, I don't think they made a big deal about since they already showed it in the newspaper.
So is this "the Barry" he saw when he told Wells that he seen himself while running a few episodes ago? Meaning that Barry is stuck in a time warp?

All this alternate timeline/clones of superheros is confusing. That's why I could never get into the Earth One/Earth Two stuff. They couldn't just make it simple.

I hope the producers will explain either by interview or in the future episodes about what happened to the Barry who went back in time to fight RF. Also, how did Wells know about the reporter, and what happens to one Flash when he goes back in time or when a Flash from diff timeline comes to a current timeline.

So is this "the Barry" he saw when he told Wells that he seen himself while running a few episodes ago? Meaning that Barry is stuck in a time warp?

All this alternate timeline/clones of superheros is confusing. That's why I could never get into the Earth One/Earth Two stuff. They couldn't just make it simple.

Depends on which version of time travel they're going with. Just by them name dropping a few past films, they're showing the audience that there's different possibilities. But, I don't think he's stuck in a time warp.

It's not that confusing. It actually is pretty straight foward. But, I guess that's a conversation for more of the comic side of things depending on how far they take the concept of mutiple earths on this show. I'm still waiting for Jay Garrick to pop up.

It's quite simple, imo.

[BLACKOUT]In the original/unaltered timeline, the particle accelerator accident happened in 2020. Barry was supposed to become The Flash in 2020.

When Thawne traveled back in time to try and kill Barry, he got stuck. He rushed everything so Barry would become The Flash in 2014, thus creating a new/altered timeline.
[/BLACKOUT]

This kind of stuff makes me love this show, honestly.

It's quite simple, imo.

[BLACKOUT]In the original/unaltered timeline, the particle accelerator accident happened in 2020. Barry was supposed to become The Flash in 2020.

When Thawne traveled back in time to try and kill Barry, he got stuck. He rushed everything so Barry would become The Flash in 2014, thus creating a new/altered timeline.
[/BLACKOUT]

:up:

It's quite simple, imo.

[/BLACKOUT]

That may be true but Thawne did say it was successful. But in what way successful as in there was no accident and it got what it original purpose or successful as in creating the Flash and metahumans. Because showing his reaction to some of the things, part of me feel like the former and think of another their that the lightning bolt was going to hit Barry and he was going to be the Flash regardless, but Thawne used the Partical Accelerator as an way to say he created the Flash or something to that extent.

Flashpoint is something they should do during the next major cross over. Make an event of it.

With how Season 3 is currently shaping up, my stance is the less Arrow, the better.

I completely agree.
Season 1 of Arrow... Decent
Season 2 of Arrow... This could be a pretty good show
Season 3 of Arrow... What the F*** is this S***
(my girlfriend watched 1 episode with me two weeks ago. She pointed out that it's basically a soap opera with fight scenes thrown in. And now I don't even know if I can watch it anymore... Bad guy is killed. Wait he's alive. oh and he's your little sisters dad. Bad guy saves daughter only to teach her to kill... For some reason bad guy drugs his daughter and gets her to kill a random character... instead of just turning on him they fight with them and even attempt to be trained by him... Seriously, the writers were like "let's take an awesome character from Arrow and make him do the most unexpected idiotic thing every time.

Then there is Arrow and Felicity. He loves her but doesn't want her to get hurt so he doesn't go for her. OK, typical super hero love story. But wait... He still keeps her on the team and relies on her for tech info. Not keeping her safe at all. Then she runs off and just happens to fall in love with the only other millionaire wack job in the city. Although, I do love Brandon Routh and character.

Gotta say I basically just watch The Arrow now when there's absolutely nothing else on tv

So... Episode 21 is titled "Grodd Lives" :woot:

I'm so stoked!!! I really didn't think they would introduce Grodd. I figured the little cameo at the start of the season was just more of an easter egg for fans but I never thought he would make an appearance. ooooh man!

With how Season 3 is currently shaping up, my stance is the less Arrow, the better.

For season 4, they should just drop whatever they're doing. Give us closure on the season 3 storyline and revamp the show in season 4. New team Arrow dynamics, new costumes, etc. New writers too, if possible. Then the series would be on par with The Flash.

And while they're at it, go back to the drawing board with Iris's character. It's not working.

And while they're at it, go back to the drawing board with Iris's character. It's not working.

You're a bit of a broken record, do you plan on doing anything on the Flash/Arrow boards other than complaining?

Last edited:
I'm so stoked!!! I really didn't think they would introduce Grodd. I figured the little cameo at the start of the season was just more of an easter egg for fans but I never thought he would make an appearance. ooooh man!

Cannot wait for that episode, seeing Grodd this early is just amazing, and the snippets we've seen look awesome.

I'm pretty sure that Barry kissing Cat, isn't the real Barry.

I'm pretty sure that Barry kissing Cat, isn't the real Barry.

I see that in the Youtube Comments too, why do you think that?
I kinda assumed this will happen. Also its kinda a good way to lead Caitlin to her Villain self if they do it that way.

Because there's a bad guy with the powers of changing appearance.
And because Eddie seems to good to shoot cops.
And Snow already have a fiance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"