The Flash The Flash Costume Thread - Part 1

Looks like they’re already made changes to the suit from 601 to 607. See below—

CC21-D668-AFE5-45-DA-8-BA8-29776-B4701-BD.jpg

08203706-0334-4-DDE-83-FD-4-A1649531-A68.jpg

They repositioned the ears to point them more upward and possibly gave him bigger ones. They also changed how they fit the cowl into the suit. Seems 601’s might’ve been a little more complicated. And lastly, they changed the shape of the eyeholes and made them slightly bigger.

Looks like they’re already made changes to the suit from 601 to 607. See below—

CC21-D668-AFE5-45-DA-8-BA8-29776-B4701-BD.jpg

08203706-0334-4-DDE-83-FD-4-A1649531-A68.jpg

They repositioned the ears to point them more upward and possibly gave him bigger ones. They also changed how they fit the cowl into the suit. Seems 601’s might’ve been a little more complicated. And lastly, they changed the shape of the eyeholes and made them slightly bigger.

I love this new suit. And the changes they're making throughout the shooting of S6 are terrific. Nice work!

Im digging it alot, looks like nike or under armour came in and reworked it

It's taken a few seasons but they've finally gotten the suit to a point where I quite like it.

Suit's been looking great this season. I wouldn't be surprised if by next season or the show's last season, they finally give us the gold boots.

Damn shame he hasn't been using his ring though. Damn damn shame.

Jeez, the original was so dark it looks brown. Not a great idea when a lot of your scenes take place at night either.
Yeah. It is kind of jarring to see it now compared to the recent costumes.

That’s pretty much the perfect Flash suit.

I think he looked the coolest in S4, but this is more comic accurate. No complaints here!

Grants posture is so awkward in the second one lol. God that season 5 suit was WACK as ****. Loving this new suit. Grant is the man, should’ve used him for the movies too.

The suit is actually really great now. If this isn’t the final season then I suspect we might get one more suit upgrade but if we don’t I’m perfectly ok with the one we have now that they gave us the gold boots.

Yellow boots are hard to pull off, but they made it work. It breaks up the costume so much better. There was too much red, the color balance is more satisfying now.

Wow, it's so great ! The show really did make an effort into the visual of the character. Slowly and slowly but efficiently. So efficiently infact that I regret they couldnot develop the suit for the other characters like the rogues.
I thought the big coat of Captain Cold was such a good idea,they could have pushed a bit more, like the boots.Same with Heatwave.
Time passes but it seems I'm staying right where I was 4 years ago : I prefer G.Gustin Flash to the main one in JL and snyderverse, as they say.
I keep thinking "they" (Warner) should have mixed a Justice League from all parts of DC mediums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"