The Batman Spoilers Thread

TheGuy

Dwelling under the Batcave
Reaction score
Seems like we have enough confirmed and unconfirmed spoilers to warrant a spoilers thread.

The only confirmed spoilers we have is Bruce goes incognito while riding a motorcycle, a funeral held at a cathedral and there's a gang with makeup that attacks a jogger

Also with Riddler attacking the funeral.

The General Discussion Thread has been spoilery as ****.

With the leaked info about a circus scene being filmed in Liverpool...my guess is this will be shown in the last 5 minutes. Setting up a Dark Victory story for the sequel.

I can see Penguin as the mayor by the end of The Batman. Corrupt AF. Oz and Selina return in supporting roles. Either Catwoman finds out in this movie or the next that her father is Carmine Falcone. The reddit rumour stated that she worked for a crimelord, so if that’s true, it’s probably Carmine...and one of them has known for a long time that they’re father/daughter.

I’m going to predict that Penguin’s role is smaller in The Batman and larger in the sequel. Two-Face & Penguin as main villains, Dick Grayson becomes Robin in time for the third act. Maroni, Zucco, Kyle as other supporting characters. Riddler is in Arkham (maybe a cameo, maybe not). No monsters roaming the streets.

I would like some obscure villains instead (Strange, Court of Owls) but the above is what I think will happen.

I only know is in the first draft had Firefly and Bane. The best thing was Matt wanted them to look like they did in the comics mixed with some Arkham and an gritty grounded feel!

If Penguin does turn out to be mayor then that would mean that every live action appearance of the character has depicted him as either running for mayor or actually getting elected.
MV5BMTUzMjc5NzM5Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTQwMTQ0MzE@._V1_UY1200_CR485,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

batman-returns.png

Gotham-304_SCN13_JM0728_hires1.jpg

I only know is in the first draft had Firefly and Bane. The best thing was Matt wanted them to look like they did in the comics mixed with some Arkham and an gritty grounded feel!

That sounds awesome. Bane better show up like that in a sequel

Where’s the source for the Bane thing? I never heard that.

It was leaked a long time ago and these youtubers mention it again early last year. I knew the batsuit was going to be armored because of the leak and an link I posted on here. Everybody thought it was fake because it was Matt's first draft. I'm just excited for this movie and the sequels!

Any spoilers on who dies for that funeral the Riddler attacks?

It’s most likely the Bella mayor candidate’s funeral. Since supposedly, Bruce and Gordon were there.

As for Bane and Firefly, maybe they had cameos in Arkham. I can see characters like them being used as Arkham inmates in this trilogy. Nothing more.

The leak specifically mentions it’s the incumbent mayor. So I doubt it’s Bella Reál, since she’s just a candidate currently. She might even be one of Bruce’s suspects or a lead on the case.

*Posted this in the General thread maybe wrongly, so reposting below*

I went down to the filming at the Necropolis in Glasgow yesterday. They were filming a shot where Batman and what I presume is Catwoman are riding their bikes in opposite directions from each other but the camera view point was from the Batcycle wing mirror. So it looks like the shot will show Batman's left hand on his bike with Catwoman riding away in the mirror. Took some photos and spotted the name 'Vengence' on the clapperboard during takes. Picture attached. So presumably this is the dummy filming title, or the 2nd units filming title.

1030049.jpg

What’s people’s thoughts on the leaked image of the person on the chair?
Do you think it’s real, Warner seem to be taking it down and it looks to be on that same brown chair

What’s people’s thoughts on the leaked image of the person on the chair?
Do you think it’s real, Warner seem to be taking it down and it looks to be on that same brown chair

looks like it could be legit. Riddler (I assume) trying to intimidate Bruce or just the rich in general by putting a victim in his home.

LOL, you all need some lessons in digital manipulation.
mvuHDqM.gif

The mask is from Watchmen and the chair from Reeves' day one tweet.

mvuHDqM.gif

lol yea we really need "digital manipulation lessons" alright

The redditor who leaked the pic also mentioned a cameo as a small teaser near the end.

Joker is making an appearance

First inclination is BS, but if this pic is real...

mvuHDqM.gif

The guy's face is covered in duct tape the mask from Watchmen is a solid reflective mask. Not even the same thing.

The guy's face is covered in duct tape the mask from Watchmen is a solid reflective mask. Not even the same thing.
That is correct. However, the alleged leaker who first posted the image posted other alleged leaks from his source a couple of weeks ago, such as Pattinson is looking "buff as ****" and the Batsuit is material based and not armoured. Both of which have turned out to be not very accurate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"