BvS The Batmobile Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I really do hope the Batmobile is revealed at Comic Con. That would be awsome. Suprised we've not seen a sneak peak or something of it.

So...What do you guys think about Batman using an older customised car as his mobile of choice?

Something like:
4tvg2g.jpg

Or this:
j808y1.jpg

Wouldn't it be harder to trace something like this? If Batman uses some sort of prototype car, or a Lamborghini it would be easier to find it, no?

I would like that for a Batman movie set in the 40s, but it's so out of place for the tone of the MOS universe.

^^
What he said those cars belong in a noir type Batman film set in the 40/50's.

Yeah that would be cool but not as THE Batmobile that's he's using.

I would like that for a Batman movie set in the 40s, but it's so out of place for the tone of the MOS universe.

Yeah, maybe. Then i think the best thing would be a completely original Batmobile, like in Batman 89.

man, I'm so excited to see the batcave Snyder and co. come up with.

So...What do you guys think about Batman using an older customised car as his mobile of choice?

Something like:
4tvg2g.jpg

Or this:
j808y1.jpg

Wouldn't it be harder to trace something like this? If Batman uses some sort of prototype car, or a Lamborghini it would be easier to find it, no?

that would stick out like a sore thumb in this day and age though.

ЯɘvlveR;28429039 said:
that would stick out like a sore thumb in this day and age though.

Isn't that the whole point of a Batmobile? Ever since the 60s Batman has had an outrageous, badass car. :yay:

Isn't that the whole point of a Batmobile? Ever since the 60s Batman has had an outrageous, badass car. :yay:
but we're talking about it's traceability aren't we? there aren't very many cars out on the road like that.

Last edited:
ЯɘvlveR;28429179 said:
but we're talking about it;s traceability aren't we? there aren't very many cars out on the road like that,

Well, he keeps it in the Batcave. I just think an old car, customized by Batman would be harder to trace than say, the saab griffin.

Maybe he bought an old caddie from a junkyard and fixed it up. Also, obviously i meant that it would be somewhat bat-themed, maybe a bat-head in the grill. Maybe fins.

Definitely less tank, more car. Bring back the sleek Batmobile with tons of gadgets.

Lamborghini concept:

lambo04.jpg

Lamborghiniconcept_zps68631278.jpg

500x_concept-by-slavche-tanevsky_1.jpg

Lamborghini-Ankonian-5.jpg

Lamborghini-Ankonian-2.jpg
IMO this is still the best one out of all the examples. Just mix it with a F-117 (so to speak, the jagged lines of the plane and the tail fins).

I still like the bulky ones (Arkham Knight come to mind), but I just want a sleek car, idk why.

Same. I love the Arkham Knight Batmobile, but we already saw a bulky war machine in TDKT. I'd like to see a sleeker night cruiser type this time.

On that note, how would you guys feel if we saw the Tumbler as an easter egg spare Batmobile in the Cave?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"