BvS The Batmobile Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
why? because there was a toy that could be a batmobile, a boat and a plane?

I'm talking in reference to the vehicles, since that is what he was talking about.

What's wrong with saying you like the vehicles in those movies? I know I loved them all, even the Batmobile in B&R.

I'm talking in reference to the vehicles, since that is what he was talking about.

What's wrong with saying you like the vehicles in those movies? I know I loved them all, even the Batmobile in B&R.
I have a die-cast model of that one from back in the day, including the Redbird and Freezemobile.

I thought it was really cool looking, and I think it works for the kind of Gotham that Schumacher created. It reminded me a lot of the '66-mobile.

oh well i thought they were talking about a vehicle that could switch from a Batmobile, to a batplane, or to a batboat.

and there was a toy from Batman Forever that could do just that. It was 3 vehicles in 1.

aBBlQJk.jpg

I remember that I had the Batman & Robin version of that toy.

I remember that I had the Batman & Robin version of that toy.
ycOlB3k.jpg

lame, they just re-branded the same damn thing.

that reminds me of the way they kept releasing this same old batcave set, with like 20 different boxes
t5Q3wDa.jpg

i got this toy. it was cool, but they could've done so much more with a batcave playset... hopefully some day we get a legit toy Batcave.

I haven't bought anything action figure related in probably 5 or 6 years... but a GOOD model Batcave would be able to tempt me

ycOlB3k.jpg

that reminds me of the way they kept releasing this same old batcave set, with like 20 different boxes
t5Q3wDa.jpg

i got this toy. it was cool, but they could've done so much more with a batcave playset... hopefully some day we get a legit toy Batcave.

I haven't bought anything action figure related in probably 5 or 6 years... but a GOOD model Batcave would be able to tempt me

Maybe they'll come out with a LEGO Batcave toyset? That's right. Pay me money LEGO-people and i'll dream up more moneymakers for you! :woot:

ycOlB3k.jpg

Ha, that's not even what the B&R batmobile looked like.
t5Q3wDa.jpg

I had the Batman Returns version of that cave.

I had the Batman Returns version of that cave.

I built my Batcave out of Pillows dammit! :argh: It also doubled as Supermans Fortress of Solitude. Note: I didn't have any Batman or Superman figures. I had some sort of generic action figures. Happy days. :yay:

Maybe they'll come out with a LEGO Batcave toyset? That's right. Pay me money LEGO-people and i'll dream up more moneymakers for you! :woot:
They already made a couple lego Batcaves, i got the first one, it was pretty sweet. Lego and Batman were my two favorite toys as a kid, so i had to get a couple of the first Lego Batman sets when they first came out .

They already made a couple lego Batcaves, i got the first one, it was pretty sweet. Lego and Batman were my two favorite toys as a kid, so i had to get a couple of the first Lego Batman sets when they first came out .

They did? Awesome! Also something that i would have wanted as a kid is Star Wars Lego. Oh well, there's always figures for us adults, like those Hot Toys ones for instance.

They did? Awesome! Also something that i would have wanted as a kid is Star Wars Lego. Oh well, there's always figures for us adults, like those Hot Toys ones for instance.
Hot Toys should totally make a Batcave...

Unfortunately, no. Lego is more hell bent on making Spider-Man and Batman related sets more, but that might change next year.......

But they did make a Superman set with Wonder Woman and Lex in a big robot suit.

^ I'm guessing you loved BF?

nope

I did think James Bond was cool to have a car that was a submarine. And that Lola on SHIELD could fly. And as a kid I went to see Chitty Chitty Bang Bang when it came out and I had the Corgi models of it ,the Batmobile and Batboat. This was like 1967.

Just merge those ideas with Transformers and you have what I would think a fully developed Batman with limitless resources and genius like Stark would have. One vehicle that fits almost any situation. After all Batman is all about covering every contingency.

The Batmobile actually could fly for a few years. I think Batman has forgotten about it now though.

Unfortunately, no. Lego is more hell bent on making Spider-Man and Batman related sets more, but that might change next year.......

Im telling ya, i should work in marketing at the LEGO company! I would have greenlit a FOS-set long ago. :yay:

But they did make a Superman set with Wonder Woman and Lex in a big robot suit.

Cool! :word:

nope

I did think James Bond was cool to have a car that was a submarine. And that Lola on SHIELD could fly. And as a kid I went to see Chitty Chitty Bang Bang when it came out and I had the Corgi models of it ,the Batmobile and Batboat. This was like 1967.

Just merge those ideas with Transformers and you have what I would think a fully developed Batman with limitless resources and genius like Stark would have. One vehicle that fits almost any situation. After all Batman is all about covering every contingency.

That's it. LEGO Transformers! That would be awesome if LEGO did that.

Sorry to burst your bubble again, but KRE-O (a Lego-like rip off owned by Hasbro) already does that.

Sorry to burst your bubble again, but KRE-O (a Lego-like rip off owned by Hasbro) already does that.

Ah, ok. I knew that had to have been made somehow. Clever move by Hasbro though. Not having to split the profit with another company like that.

Im checking out the Hasbro website, looks like KRE-O have GI Joe and Star Trek as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"