BvS The Batmobile Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WinterAssassinR

In Brightest Day...
Reaction score
This is a thread to discuss all things about the Batmobile.

Should it be included in the movie? What should it look like? Should it have gadgets like in the Tim Burton movies, or should it be realistic?

Batmobile-Tour-.jpg

When I said realistic, I meant it would only have modern technology, like missiles and nitrous. In the Tim Burton movies, the Batmobile had grappling hooks, oil slick dispensers, missiles, and a device that let the whole car rotate 360 degrees. It was very campy, but showed how Batman was very prepared.

Well, I don't find any of the Batmobiles to be realistic. So, I don't see how what type of weapons it may or may not have as a big deal.

Let Paul Walker be Batman so he can drive this thing.

I hope they ditch the Tumbler, I ****ing hate the Tumbler. I want an actual Batmobile. Now I'm not a car designer so I don't have any concrete ideas, I just know that I don't want that ugly thing from the Nolan films.

Make it similar to a FIAT or Minicooper this time. :o

Fiat did get some product placement in MOS...

If the batmobile makes an appearance, Snyder will make sure it looks ****ing awesome

Definitely less tank, more car. Bring back the sleek Batmobile with tons of gadgets.

Lamborghini concept:

lambo04.jpg

Lamborghiniconcept_zps68631278.jpg

500x_concept-by-slavche-tanevsky_1.jpg

Lamborghini-Ankonian-5.jpg

Lamborghini-Ankonian-2.jpg

^I am not even a car guy in the least, and that thing just got me sexually aroused!!

That is exactly what I want in a batmobile. No need for bat insignias and the like. Its black, it looks like it goes fast and it looks like no one else could afford it. Done. That's the Batmobile. Shame it won't be that way.

Last edited:
Cross the functionality and sheer bad assness of the Tumbler with the sleekness and sex appeal of the Burtonmobile.

EDIT: That car up top is damn close.

^I am not even a car guy in the least, and that thing just got me sexually aroused!!

That is exactly what I want in a batmobile. No need for bat insignias and the like. Its black, it looks like it goes fast and it looks like no one else could afford it. Done. That's the Batmobile. Shame it won't be that way.

Yep. I'm bored of the Tankmobile. Make it a car, with gadgets.

And have it turn into a submarine, just for kicks ;)

Obviously, Snyder & Co. will need to make it very apparent that this Batman is unrelated to the Nolan incarnation. The Batmobile, like the Batsuit, is one easy way of doing that. I echo the sentiment of moving away from the Tumbler tank look. The Lamborghini concept is really interesting too look at, and the design aesthetic does not resemble any of the previous Batmobiles, so that is a plus in its favor.

I really liked the Tumbler, but I would like to see something more performance driven (no pun intended). Maybe something along these lines,

batmobile_concept_by_annaeus-d3kir4k.jpg

I think the plating is a little much, but I like the idea of having a car that car out perform and out muscle anything else.

Also, it doesn't have all the bat insignia stuff all over it. How could Wayne buy or manufacture that in secret? I giant car with rocket engine and his logo plastered all over the damn thing.

That just looks like the Burtonmobile with armour. I want something completely new, that Lambo is nice, but it looks too dinky for a Batmobile. I'm not saying it NEEDS to be a Tumbler-esque tank, but that was my favourite Batmobile overall, and I'd like to something that looks really rugged, but sleeker and more wraith-like than the Tumbler.

I think it should be a car/plane.

And I think the Capullo style is the way to go.

It shouldn't feel like a car.

I'm still a sucker for the DCUO Batmobile:

Toss in some flight capability, too. Give the guy in the blue jammies who thinks the sky is his domain a surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"