Bumblebee The Bumblebee Spin-Off Official Thread

Soooo... am I the only one who finds it kind of jarring how some of the Transformers have their classic look, while others don't?

what Transformers are confirmed to be in the movie?

how old is the lead character? Does she still exist in the future (present) storyline?

Not actually about the movie but since the G1 designs are in the movie I thought this my interest some fans.

transformers-starscream-1.jpg

transformers-starscream-2.jpg

The previous instalments aren't exactly hard to beat though, are they?

You're asking the wrong person here, mate. I love the Bayformers (I love the first 4, didn't really like TLK).

I also think a lot of people actually like TF1. It shouldn't be put in the same bracket as that of the sequels. The latter bunch does have an almost universal bad rep.

Rumour is the runtime for this is under 2 hours.

Thank Christ.

‘Bumblebee’ Will Sneak Into Theaters On Dec. 8

Following the Warner Bros./Amazon Prime announcement that they’re holding paid sneaks for Aquaman on Dec. 15 in 1,000 locations, Paramount will be holding one-day previews for their Transformers spinoff Bumblebee on Saturday, Dec. 8 ahead of its Dec. 21 opening.

Soooo... am I the only one who finds it kind of jarring how some of the Transformers have their classic look, while others don't?

I don't get it either, but whatever. It's par for the course for how this franchise has never kept anything straight and changes on a whim.

I don't get it either, but whatever. It's par for the course for how this franchise has never kept anything straight and changes on a whim.
I mean, I understand changing Bumblebee to make him cuter, but Fakescream and the other two Decepticons could've looked much better.

I mean, I understand changing Bumblebee to make him cuter, but Fakescream and the other two Decepticons could've looked much better.

I agree. I think what's weirder to me is that the robot modes they have on earth look like they would make more sense on Cybertron. But their robot modes on Cybertron in this movie look like they would make more sense on Earth...so...whatever.

They had to radically shift gears after Bay's garbage basically became unsellable.

That's frikking awesome. And it took only 11 years.

Can't wait for the figures of this. Glad I didn't buy any of the bayverse ones.

If we got movie designs more like this I could've accepted the films a lot more.

The movie robot designs were trash, and they have always been trash. Everyone here knows it. This is what we should've gotten from the beginning.

Last edited:
I think Optimus Prime looked good in Age of Extinction and Last Knight. But I also like the back to basics G1 approach in this film. It's nice to change it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"