The Bye Bye Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

What is going on here?Looks more Nicholson like to me.
He tries to do both. But the Ledger stuff is so painful to watch. His attempts at being sinister, being unhinged. It is not that far from Leto in how amateur it looks.

What is going on here?

Well... from what I have gathered... DarthSkywalker hates women but likes Gods of Egypt... Perfect Cell is trying to talk Power Rangers but got shut down... Krypton is watching us like a predator...

Well... from what I have gathered... DarthSkywalker hates women but likes Gods of Egypt... Perfect Cell is trying to talk Power Rangers but got shut down... Krypton is watching us like a predator...

What about the women Gods of Egypt, like the girl who played Elektra?

Also, how dare you suggest anything could shut me down. The only thing that could shut me down is not posting for days at a time. And I do that willingly.

Nothing wrong with that. We are all predators deep down inside and there are plenty of predators. Some predators even require tools, such as gloves, duct tape, and zip ties.

He tries to do both. But the Ledger stuff is so painful to watch. His attempts at being sinister, being unhinged. It is not that far from Leto in how amateur it looks.
At least he has no 'HUNKA HUNKA' moment.

One is gone now, he is entertained no more.

What about the women Gods of Egypt, like the girl who played Elektra?

Also, how dare you suggest anything could shut me down. The only thing that could shut me down is not posting for days at a time. And I do that willingly.
Courtney Eaton was by far the best thing about that movie. :woot:

Jerome is one of the most enjoyable characters to watch on Gotham. I know my truth.

objectifying women is a no no.

It was the royal "we". I, of course, treat all living things with the dignity and respect the blessing of life entails them. Unlike SOME PEOPLE.

What is a Gotham?
A city..
Packed with statues on every block...
Lit by neon lights....
Guarded by a man in rubber muscle suit.....
A nippled rubber suit....
And a car...
Chicks dig the car.

I am now curious how many times someone has changed their avatar or signature because of something Reek said to them. They're all shook.

Nothing wrong with that. We are all predators deep down inside and there are plenty of predators. Some predators even require tools, such as gloves, duct tape, and zip ties.

donovan-small.jpg

I am now curious how many times someone has changed their avatar or signature because of something Reek said to them. They're all shook.

Who was it this time? PenceSkywalker didn't change his avatar...

edit: nevermind.. I see... the person with the sense of humor of a rock covered in poo.

Weren't you ragging on Aziz for being trolly against DC? Well...

Yes I was. Because he is. Extremely. To the point a mod should do something.

And he got mad at me commenting on his user title.

Who was it this time? PenceSkywalker didn't change his avatar...

edit: nevermind.. I see... the person with the sense of humor of a rock covered in poo.
DarthPence is so much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"