The Cape

Thought the trailer was pretty decent actually. Good, but not great...I'm still giving this a few episodes though.

I'll give it a go I just wish he would wear a mask a hood doesn't hide everything.

Yeah the comic version wears a mask so why doesn't he?

can someone link a trailer for this? Not really liking the costume but would like to see what the trailer has to offer

It's on the main page of the hype.

that doesn't look that bad

I will say, I rather enjoyed that trailer. As far as I'm concerned, thought I was watching a trailer to a movie, not a tv show. Should be decent

anyone know the exact start date of the show?

This show doesn't look as bad as I thought it would be. I'll give it a chance too.

oye, this thread was buried. I thought this show looked a bit interesting but easy to mess up.

oye, this thread was buried. I thought this show looked a bit interesting but easy to mess up.

That's why we have a search button :) threads get knocked off the first page easy

You can't really give a fair and good judgement just after watching a trailer, but it really does looks like a cheesy fun show, and not it a good way. But Summer Glau is in it and Bear McCreary doing the theme, that's something at least.

When does this thing premiere again?

There's no exact date yet, the show is a midseason replacement but my guess it could be likely to have a premiere in early 2011.

This show still doesn't have a premier date? Hell, take off The EVENT and put this on instead.

"Say Hello to Dorothy Biyatch"
:woot:

Guy is like a poor man's Batman. And since we know there won't be a Batman tv show anytime soon, why not give this show some play?

[YT]izoostPpvnI[/YT]

I really doubt I will watch this. It just looks bad.

Poor Summer. She deserves better.

Oh boy that trailer. Looks more like The Shadow tinged with Daredevil.

The premiere date for The Cape is January 9th and the show will move to it's regular slot on Monday January 17th from 9-10 p.m.

Premieres January 9th? I'll give it until January 24th when NBC pulls the plug. I love Summer Glau and thought she was great on Firefly and in Serenity. But her career hasn't gone anywhere since. Oh well.

I'll give the show a chance but I don't think it will get passed the first season.

Give it a chance, atleast for keith David. Only reason im gonna watch it xD

I think Keith David is only in the pilot...but again it has River Tam, so I'll probably watch a few episodes to give it a try. I hope it lasts longer then The Sarah Connor Chronicles...albeit it looks cheesier.

Well if he is only in the pilot, thats all I'll be watching lol.

Just saw a preview of this on tv. Looks both fun, somewhat interesting, and slight daft.

O'course I will give it a chance. Don't expect it to last long though :ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"