The Cast Appearances Thread

425_bullock_jackman_lr_032809.jpg

Hope it washes out, lol. :p

Hugh had his son with him who I presume was in the audience, and at the end they doused the whole audience with that green stuff, so besides Oscar I'm sure getting a kick out of seeing his dad slimed, he probably got the green stuff too!

Here's a video of Hugh signing autographs before the show - check out how many X-Men/Wolverine things are being shoved at him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpbOrZc8KUE

Poor guy can hardly move, he is so swamped. :p

For those of you in the UK, it looks like Hugh will be on the Jonathan Ross show sometime in April.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news...rive-at-baftas-as-cinderella-115875-21239156/

Jonathan Ross plans to turn up for the TV Baftas in a Cinderella-style coach.

And he wants all the other nominees for Best Entertainment Performance to join him in having a ball.

The 48-year-old star has yet to get Stephen Fry (QI) and Ant and Dec (I'm A Celebrity...) on board for the London gala on April 26.

But he said: "I've suggested to Harry Hill (TV Burp) we arrive in a Cinderella coach with our fellow Bafta nominees and he's in agreement."
Wossy said he was "over the hump" of his BBC suspension for the Andrew Sachs radio answerphone scandal.

And he admitted his Friday Night With Jonathan Ross show, which could win him the award, was now getting A-list guests "by default".

With Whoopi Goldberg, Hugh Jackman and possibly Johnny Depp lined up, he laughed: "We are the only late night chat show on. But it's really nice to be back and we seem to be over the hump."

Sick. They should get Reynolds on the Jonathon Ross show as well. Their humour would be funny to see bouncing off of each other.

Hugh + Jonathon = the funniest naughtiest interview ever. I absolutely love them together.

Here's Hugh and Halle's interview from when they were promoting X3:

I don't care what anyone says, Jonathan Ross is a funny bastard. :hehe:

It's been reported that Hugh will be guest on the Australia talk show Rove Live next Sunday, April 12.

I'm looking forward to that. He's always pretty relaxed and funny with Rove. Of course, last time was in the middle of filming Wolverine.
For anyone who might have missed it, it's on
youtube.

I hadn't seen that earlier interview before, that was hilarious. Thanks for posting!

Hugh will be on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno on April 21.

Hugh will be on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno on April 21.

YES!

*That means we'll get a clip - which I will NOT watch.

Leno ruined the danger room scene for me 3 years ago and Conan ruined the scene in the woods.

This is from Moviehole.net, an Australian movie fan site:

http://www.moviehole.net/200918468-pssst-wanna-meet-wolverine

Pssst! Wanna meet Wolverine?
Author: Clint Morris
Date: Sunday, April 5th, 2009 Time: 8:14 pm

A little birdy (take your pick – theater janitor, extra from the movie, masseuse-to-the-stars, ex-girlfriend with access to the Qantas flight schedule, my telekinetic one-year old) tells me Hugh Jackman will be arriving in Sydney tomorrow morning in the lead up to a press conference he’s having for “X-Men Origins : Wolverine” on Cockatoo Island.

Wanna get your Claws on him? Wanna shake his hand and congratulate him on what I hear is a stellar movie? Be at the Sydney International Terminal between 6am and 7am. My source says he’ll be there. And knowing how long it takes to collect your bags, he'll be there for a while.
I’m sure Jackman would be rapt to see you all – especially after staring at that mind-numbing flight grid on the back of the chair in front of him for the last fourteen hours. Truth be told, Jackman’s one of the nicest guys out there – I interviewed him a few years ago (for one of his lesser-efforts) and he was do darn appreciate of the support from not only the media but also his fans – so he definitely won’t snub you if he spots you waiting for him as he walks out of customs. Hell, he might even let you touch his claw.

So, here’s your chance to get up close to Hugh Jackman – tomorrow morning, 6-7am, Sydney Airport!

Let us know how you go!

Wow, when did Moviehole become Stalker Central?? :wow:

Friday Night With Jonathan Ross
BBC One

Friday 17 April, 10.35pm. This week Jonathan Ross's guests include actor Hugh Jackman, singer Lady GaGa and actor Martin Clunes.

Friday Night With Jonathan Ross
BBC One

Friday 17 April, 10.35pm. This week Jonathan Ross's guests include actor Hugh Jackman, singer Lady GaGa and actor Martin Clunes.

Brilliant, will have to watch that on the iPlayer - friday night is my pub night.
Lady GaGa though.....*shudder*

Details of the Korean schedule are here. Hugh and Daniel Henney will be in Seoul on Thursday and Friday and will be on a tv show called "The Gold Miss are Coming", aired on 19 April.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"