Justice League The #CavillMVP Superman Movement Thread

Public :) on tumblr mostly private but tumblr is being slow all the kids must be busy at school :)

Cool, should I like, tweet fan sites and stuff? or just let it run? Diana Harley?

oh and what did you say? can you pm or post it to me just in case? i'm not as nice talker

I tweeted all the fan sites I could find on twitter but you can do it too, the more the better :)

I basically said the same thing as in my tweet, I like to keep the exchanges brief I don't know these people :funny:

I tweeted all the fan sites I could find on twitter but you can do it too, the more the better :)

I basically said the same thing as in my tweet, I like to keep the exchanges brief I don't know these people :funny:

Cool thanks, it's really cool HCO has it at the top.

I just do this :cwink: and walk away usually.

I think I should have had something in the post or title saying there are concerns that Henry could be in trouble, otherwise it might look like we just another movie, thought?

Cool thanks, it's really cool HCO has it at the top.

I just do this :cwink: and walk away usually.

I think I should have had something in the post or title saying there are concerns that Henry could be in trouble, otherwise it might look like we just another movie, thought?

I say, lets not give WB any more ammo than they already need.

Cavill deserves another shot. I was always confident he could be an icon as Superman. Up there with Reeves. He's just been strangled with a cynical portrayal. JL proved he can be THE Superman for a new generation.

Hopefully the damage and stigma from BvS doesn't prevent him from getting another chance with a creative team who understands and respects the character.

One of the fans is taking some time to tweet the post to various sites, very thankful

That was me :cwink: Great to see #CavillMVP is having a good reaction before it's even "Henry Cavill week" :woot:

If I'm going to mention the petition in the article though we need more people to sign it, I think right now people are watching the video and RTing/sharing but not clicking through to the petition.

I kinda agree about not mentioning the idea that Cavill could be in trouble and giving WB more ammo than they need, but at the same time sometimes people need a bit of fear in order to act. Perhaps it's worth privately messaging some DC/Cavill fansites with these concerns and asking them to specifically share the petition and ask fans to sign? What do you think?

If we were to go public with these concerns, I've drafted a tweet below – thought we could tag Warner Brothers in it, as well as hashtag #superman #henrycavill etc to make sure it shows up when people search. Please let me know your thoughts :)

"TWEET: Could Henry Cavill's Superman be a casualty of BvS and JL's mistakes? Not if DC fans have anything to do with it. Sign the petition and RT if you want to see HenryCavill in a new solo Superman film. Save our Supes... it's time for MOS2! (Petition Link)

That was me :cwink: Great to see #CavillMVP is having a good reaction before it's even "Henry Cavill week" :woot:

If I'm going to mention the petition in the article though we need more people to sign it, I think right now people are watching the video and RTing/sharing but not clicking through to the petition.

I kinda agree about not mentioning the idea that Cavill could be in trouble and giving WB more ammo than they need, but at the same time sometimes people need a bit of fear in order to act. Perhaps it's worth privately messaging some DC/Cavill fansites with these concerns and asking them to specifically share the petition and ask fans to sign? What do you think?

If we were to go public with these concerns, I've drafted a tweet below – thought we could tag Warner Brothers in it, as well as hashtag #superman #henrycavill etc to make sure it shows up when people search. Please let me know your thoughts :)

"TWEET: Could Henry Cavill's Superman be a casualty of BvS and JL's mistakes? Not if DC fans have anything to do with it. Sign the petition and RT if you want to see HenryCavill in a new solo Superman film. Save our Supes... it's time for MOS2! (Petition Link)

excellent point about the fear - in terms of producing action. Forget what I said :woot:. add it guys, do it, elle is right.

Just saw the edit tweet Elle after seeing ur pm, i'll edit it when i can!

I don't have a twitter account but I can sign a petition if you have one. What else can I do?

I PM'd you an edited version :)

Got it thanks, do you want me to replace all the texts in the petition with it? I'll do that once confirmed =) Thanks so much!

I've been flat out today, hope I'm not too rude replying.

should we add #savesuperman as well? too cheesy? no?

how can i see all the likes and RT on my account? seem to only show about 15 at a time?

i can't edit the tweet so i guess I will RT and add the next text?

BTW we've just cracked the century mark!

was gaining 1-2 support/hour on petition yesterday now it's going at 5-10/hour!

great work everyone!

I don't have a twitter account but I can sign a petition if you have one. What else can I do?

thanks!!

prob need someone to contact all fan sites etc about this? i'll RT the new wording from elle and we can contact them from there?

Got it thanks, do you want me to replace all the texts in the petition with it? I'll do that once confirmed =) Thanks so much!

I've been flat out today, hope I'm not too rude replying.

Yeah I think so, think it covers all the main points.

I think stick to the #CavillMVP hashtag, then we can also hashtag #DC and #HenryCavill etc. But CAVILLMVP is the hashtag of the movement!

:)

Yeah I think so, think it covers all the main points.

I think stick to the #CavillMVP hashtag, then we can also hashtag #DC and #HenryCavill etc. But CAVILLMVP is the hashtag of the movement!

:)

i've done the petition!

BTW we've just cracked the century mark!

was gaining 1-2 support/hour on petition yesterday now it's going at 5-10/hour!

great work everyone!

Sweet! I shared the petition on some of my collector FB's. Came home to see it got around 30+ likes in just one group and a few people commenting. I also got a few buddies to sign:yay:

Sweet! I shared the petition on some of my collector FB's. Came home to see it got around 30+ likes in just one group and a few people commenting. I also got a few buddies to sign:yay:

So it was you who drove the traffic up :cwink:

elle what's the hashtag to add? i think your tweet allows one @person before running out of word coutn?

if people want to add/update elle's new post's wording onto their FB/non twitter posts would be great too, and RT her post with twitter, we're making rounds at sup and HC sites now

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"