The Dark Knight The Dark Knight General Discussion Thread

Have you guys seen those? I don't remember them, specially the left one.

Love how Nolan shoot TDK suit in those open environments. It's a shame most people dismiss this batsuit, as is still a great one.

I thought it looked fine. :D

Love how Nolan shoot TDK suit in those open environments. It's a shame most people dismiss this batsuit, as is still a great one.

I loved this suit and the BB suit equally. And that cape is beautiful!

TDK body suit is needlessly busy for me and I'd have opened the mouth slightly, but when the light hits it just right, there's an awful lot to love about it.

Oh, and I wish the symbol was more prominent on the chest, but I hardly ever worry about that when watching the movie so its fine.

Big Heat vibes.

333e17b50e8f545d6fac71dad05c925892201b89.gifv

15 years since I watched my favorite movie for the first time. The hype was unreal, and it was worth it every second. Simple timeless.

Seeing this at the BFI IMAX in London this Sunday!

Absolutely hyped. One of my most favorite films ever. Seen it over 12 times and it will be my 3rd viewing at the BFI IMAX (after 2 trilogy all-nighters).
So jealous! Wish they would re-release it in IMAX over here in the States.

One of the rare films where the hype was sky high and the movie still managed to surpass expectations. I went in expecting a fun Batman flick with Batman and Joker duking it out, and instead got a tight crime thriller that was expertly written. And it made me a fan of the IMAX format for life.

15 years ago... I was nine and my mom said no you can't go see the Batman movie because the clown guy looks creepy, but it was sure a great experience still on blu-ray some years later. :o Time to break out the beautiful 4K transfer again tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"