The Dark Knight The Dark Knight General Discussion Thread

picked up the HUGE Lego Tumbler from the trilogy been building it in chunks over the last few days I just finished stage 5 out of 11, got all the wheels on it. if you build this set you are gonna have fun I love how this is turning out.

funny how I got a like from The Joker :hehe: anyway I am just finishing up stage seven got all the side glass and side paneling and rear intakes with the radiators it's looking so good I will post a pic when it is done

I own the entire intial Mcfarlane TDK build a Bane line. Really want to get that one too.

Why didn’t Batman explain to Harvey that joker gave him the wrong address to where Rachel was?

Gordon: "Harvey I need to know which of my men I can trust"
Dent: "Why would you listen to me now?"

Dent: "This is where they brought her, Gordon, after your men handed her over. This is where she died"
Gordon: "I know I was here.....trying to save her"
Dent: "But you didn't"
Gordon: "I couldn't"
Dent: "Yes you could've. If you'd had listened to me. If you stood up against corruption instead of doing your deal with the devil"

He wasn't pissed that they didn't make it in time to save her. He was angry that it happened in the first place because of the corrupt Cops who handed them over to Joker's men.

Between this and an apparent Keaton figure, I would like to have some official word on what Spin Master is up to.

I've always felt Jonah was the ultimate secret weapon of the trilogy:

Uncredited writer on Begins and got paid peanuts for it.

Wrote the first Begins teaser.

Helped convince Chris to make both TDK and TDKR.

Was involved with the viral marketing campaign for TDK.

Raised the bar for the writing quality in the series.

Was the biggest advocate for using Selina Kyle/Catwoman.

Boss.

Last edited:
Guys, I saw someone on X say that Batman forever and Batman & Robin were better than TDKR. I need off this planet immediately. first class tickets.

I've always felt Jonah was the ultimate secret weapon of the trilogy:

Uncredited writer on Begins and got paid peanuts for it.

Wrote the first Begins teaser.

Helped convince Chris to make both TDK and TDKR.

Was involved with the viral marketing campaign for TDK.

Raised the bar for the writing quality in the series.

Was the biggest advocate for using Selena Kyle/Catwoman.

Boss.
...while the teaser trailer dialogue may not have fit within the film, still wish it was in it.

Batman & Robin were better than TDKR
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

• C. Lee
    Superherohype Administrator

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member