The Amazing Spider-Man The Dark Knight "Problem"

Wow, I don't post on SHH for a while and when I come back, TDK and Nolanism has infected threads that are completely irrelevant to Batman. While I'm glad that Batman is back in the spotlight where he firmly belongs, I don't think we need to compare every single superhero film with TDK. I didn't think about TDK this year when I watched Iron Man 2, I seriously doubt I'll be thinking about TDK when I watch Spider-man in 2012.

But you will be thinking about TDKR when you see the trailer before Spidey. Mwhahahaha!!!

Don't believe it's a rip-off. If they say it is, they're back issues to read

Exacta-mundo. I think some people are still struggling with the fact that, when you come right down to it, this franchise is still gonna be targeted at a younger audience.

I don't think the neck snap is anymore graphic that Norman being impaled be the Goblin Glider in SM1.

Yes, but this time, it'll be Spidey saying "Oh" before we quickly cut to Gwen's lifeless body.

No, spidey will ironically shout, "oh snap"!

If it's done in an in-your-face and unexpected manner, the neck snap could hit the audience hard like a fast truck. But it's going to need build-up to make the general audience think Gwen's going to end up being saved.

I don't think the neck snap is anymore graphic that Norman being impaled be the Goblin Glider in SM1.
Agreed. I nver found neck snaps to be that violent. I mean, they can be done in violent ways, and trust me, I'm a huge horror movie fan, so I've seen this in alot of films, but it doesn't always have to be super violent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"