The Flash The Eddie not Eobard Thawn Thread

Dude looks like he would make a great Barry Allen...

113d16d6df4126e3f7957ee87c2fb3a5.jpeg

vampire-diaries-621.jpg

Maybe if the show is actually picked up, they will reverse(pun intended) their roles.:oldrazz:

Last edited:
I imagine people would complain about his voice if he were Barry.

I imagine people would complain about his voice if he were Barry.

What's wrong with his voice? He hides his accent pretty well in the Vampire Diaries (or at least the couple of clips I YouTube'd). I agree that this guy is pretty much the spitting image of what a live action Barry Allen should look like.

Some have remarked that it's a bit effeminate.

Well, it's not like Gustin is particularly butch in his own right. :o

But I like the roles as they are. Cosnett oozes menacing on TVD. Add superpowers on to that, and it's like "Well, ****."

Well, it's not like Gustin is particularly butch in his own right. :o

:funny:

You know, if they ever dyed Gustin's hair blonde, he and Cosnett would look like brothers.

But I like the roles as they are. Cosnett oozes menacing on TVD.

He was slimy, but I never found him menacing. He'll definitely make for an interesting antagonist.

Dude looks like he would make a great Barry Allen...

113d16d6df4126e3f7957ee87c2fb3a5.jpeg

vampire-diaries-621.jpg

Maybe if the show is actually picked up, they will reverse(pun intended) their roles.:oldrazz:

:up:

I said the same thing about how ironic it is the guy playing Reverse Flash looks like Barry.

Yes!!!! Zooms gonna be in his traditional yellow Flash costume. Fantastic!!!!!!

Totally was not expecting to see Reverse Flash in that trailer. That kinda sold the whole series for me.

I hope that they either just call him by actual name, or call him "Zoom." I've never been a fan of the "Reverse Flash" moniker. It's a little too on the nose for my tastes. It'd be like calling having the Joker's moniker be "Anti-Batman."

Except Joker is not dressed in a Batman costume with inverted colours.

I gotta admit, I was kinda surprised to see that they're using the yellow suit. But I'm SOOOOOO happy about that. It's gonna look badass.

Indeed it is. Truth be told, I would've been disappointed if they hadn't gone with it. Part of Zooms appeal for me stems from my childhood and the visual that here was a villain that looked just like the hero, only slightly different.

Indeed it is. Truth be told, I would've been disappointed if they hadn't gone with it. Part of Zooms appeal for me stems from my childhood and the visual that here was a villain that looked just like the hero, only slightly different.

I am beyond thrilled if they let him keep his yellow suit. I love that about Thawne.

Definately. Zoom without the yellow suit just isnt, well, Zoom. Wonder if we'll eventually see (way down the line) Barry breaking Zooms neck?

Definately. Zoom without the yellow suit just isnt, well, Zoom. Wonder if we'll eventually see (way down the line) Barry breaking Zooms neck?

If we do, then we need Superman to suddenly fly in and say, "Effective method, isn't it?"

Nah, he could get enough pointers about neck-breaking from Ollie. ;)

Hope they do something like this
Flash_v.1_324.jpg
Flash_v.1_325.jpg
Born in 2490 - Died in 2014

Has a funny ring to it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"