Eternals The Eternals General Disscussion and Speculation thread

I wonder who marvel will choose to write the new eternals book? Surely they’ll make a new series when the movie comes out. No idea who the best choice would be

After seeing the Met Gala outfits today I would definitely love to see the Eternals compete with that

He's playing Ikaris, that's the rumor? Interesting. This movie is clearly going for big names

giphy.gif

Not a bad choice! I wonder if he’s one they could have been trying to get for one of the roles that were meant for a bi/gay actor. Though that’s just some rumor from some paparazzi pictures.

Not a bad choice! I wonder if he’s one they could have been trying to get for one of the roles that were meant for a bi/gay actor. Though that’s just some rumor from some paparazzi pictures.
I don't think so, but the thought crossed my mind. Reports haven't said anything about him playing the gay character, just Ikaris

Madden’s post-GOT career is on fire. :up:

If it’s true that there’s a romance between Madden and Jolie’s characters then it will be scorching. Assuming they have chemistry of course.

giphy.gif

I don't think so, but the thought crossed my mind. Reports haven't said anything about him playing the gay character, just Ikaris
Yeah. I’m more so talking about his paparazzi photos with Sam Smith’s ex and walking around together. Nothing concrete but just thinking it could be a possibility. Especially when one person said that Hercules might not be the character they are talking about being a gay super hero...? If I’m remembering random twitter sources correctly.

If they wear a trashbag they would already win that fight....

Rude, I liked Darren criss’s Outfit and Ezra Millers

Oh cool! Ikaris is a bit basic and madden kind of suits that. I wonder if they’ll do the whole human garb thing with Ikaris pretending to be Ike Harris or whatever

Rude, I liked Darren criss’s Outfit and Ezra Millers

Oh cool! Ikaris is a bit basic and madden kind of suits that. I wonder if they’ll do the whole human garb thing with Ikaris pretending to be Ike Harris or whatever

I mean the whole theme was just... :funny: they always look terrible during those things

lol at the name I mentioned getting role.. but not the role(gay) I thought tho.
anyway lots of lgbt actors. great. and him and jolie is in relationship in the movie.
I'm glad we're getting news. hope more and more coming soon!

btw, the openly gay role is for asian.
so hercules being gay or some gay actor being mentioned for that role was debunked.

Things moving along. Hope we get that official full cast list soon.

I enjoyed Jessica Sula in Godless, Split and Skins. She is also one of the leads in MTV's upcoming season 3 of Scream. She would be a good addition.

I do hope Marvel go all out with the costumes and set design.

I really liked how Taika Waititi took his designs straight from the Kirby an planet Hulk comics.

I really like the costumes and look of the cities in Black Panther as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"