Eternals The Eternals General Disscussion and Speculation thread

Good lord if madden was playing starfox that would be wild

I'd be surprised if Madden wasn't Ikaris and Jolie Sersi

The deviants also lived in the ocean.
So maybe namor wasn't the reference in endgame. Although he was my first thought when they mentioned something in the ocean.

The deviants also lived in the ocean.
So maybe namor wasn't the reference in endgame. Although he was my first thought when they mentioned something in the ocean.
Hmm... Yeah if they pull from the comics that may well be. Good catch.

Ma Dong Seok confirmed that Marvel reached out to him a while ago, had some discussion but since then no update on this matter. He doesn't know the role or anything related the movie. Currently Waiting Marvel's confirmation for his casting... or not.

Maybe the celestials will be the next big threat for the mcu. Nebula said that vormir was a dominion of death at the very center of celestial existence. So far we have had some humans and an eternal already show up there, not to mention the red skull is the caretaker there now. This has got to get some celestial attention. I am sure the infinity gauntlet, time travel and multiple snaps also got the celestials attention.

With the eternal movie coming out maybe the fifty year judgement will occur or is occurring right now and will complete sometime soon. They could just have arishem judge based on current events.

I think it's more likely that Jolie is playing more of a mentor figure to the leads Sersi and Ikarus. I'm hopeful that they'll cast a woman of colour for the role of Sersi. Eternals is supposedly going to focus on a diverse cast, it'd be a shame for the two leads to be white.

They've mentioned this movie spans thousands of years but do you think they just mean flash backs while being set in the modern day?

I am guessing yeah, a past set prologue with some flashbacks interspread with the main thrust being set in the modern era.

I actually would love the whole thing to be set right at the beginning of time, right at the dawn of humanity. Like they’re fighting literally for the future of humankind type thing

I’m still holding out hope for a Thanos appearance

Here are my predictions. Let me know what you think...

Cast Already or In Talks:
Angelina Jolie ... Elysius
Kumail Nanjiani ... Eros/Star-Fox
Richard Madden ... Ikaris
Jessica Sula ... Sersi
Ma Dong-Seok ... Druig

My Casting Ideas:
Luke Evans ... Hercules
Sean Bean ... Zuras
Darren Criss ... Makkari
Suki Waterhouse ... Thena
Rory McCann ... Gilgamesh/Forgotten One

Oh lord of Kumail is starfox I would be so creeped out haha. But I really like Luke Evans and Darren Criss

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"