Eternals The Eternals General Disscussion and Speculation thread

Oh lord of Kumail is starfox I would be so creeped out haha. But I really like Luke Evans and Darren Criss
Thanks!
It’s a toss between Starfox and Makkari but the fact that got a comedic actor seems more fitted for Starfox to me. Plus I can invision him with that goober hair style lol.

so people's wish have been granted. marvel is really checking social media fan cast. it's not bad thing tho.
maybe they will chase MBB after all.

Interesting if it's true. But... I still think he should be saved for this guy.

john-wick-2.jpg

latest

Ultimately for use on THIS team:

Let's Talk About The Defenders... NO... THE REAL DEFENDERS!

Defenders-Best-Defense-1-Art-Adams-cover.png

But I want Keanu for Johnny Blaze! Seriously though, if he joins that would be insanely awesome!

Big names for Eternals. Love Keanu, but I thought Marvel said the cast of this movie would be diverse. I think a lot of people are underestimating this movie. Marvel seems to be going all out for its cast, they must have something big planned for this.

Big names for Eternals. Love Keanu, but I thought Marvel said the cast of this movie would be diverse. I think a lot of people are underestimating this movie. Marvel seems to be going all out for its cast, they must have something big planned for this.
Yeah, I noticed that as well. We've got Kumail and the other guy, but neither of them seem like leads, whereas we have Madden, Jolie and now Keanu all presumably holding major roles. But it's very good to see that they're committed to making this a big deal.
HauntingImmaculateAffenpinscher-size_restricted.gif

please Marvel don't hide him under make up and cast him in some disposable villain role
Druig wouldn't require makeup. And when was the last time Marvel featured a 'disposable' villain?Ghost wasn't great, but Josh Brolin, Michael Keaton, Michael B. Jordan and Cate Blanchett all got great material to work with.

I was hoping Keanu would play silver surfer but I could live with this

He is half Asian, not sure if that’s what you meant

They need big names to sell the movie, because the characters are too obscure to sell it themselves.

Concept art of young Thanos and other titanian Eternals:

You think the Eternals will look similar? May we see a young Thanos in flashback?

I hope we do see young Thanos. Would be cool if in the present day we see the effect Thanos actions have had on his family.

Concept art of young Thanos and other titanian Eternals:

You think the Eternals will look similar? May we see a young Thanos in flashback?

That had better not be what the Eternals look like. I’m not here for a movie of all Thanos-lookalikes.

They need big names to sell the movie, because the characters are too obscure to sell it themselves.
Gotg, Antman had no big names. The MCU does not need any big names to sell their movies, and it has always been that way. The GA will always show up if the movie is good.

Maybe just let them tell a story and sell it as that?
That's good. But they shouldn't have emphasized on a divers cast, nobody even asked them to.

There are a ton of roles to fill. We still have so many left to hear about and also learn about who’s playing what. Diversity definitely is on Marvel’s mind so I expect more announcements soon.

I"m sure you know what it means and the problems with only casting mixed, white passing and sell it as diversity or poc card. lol

Ma dong seok isn’t mixed or white passing

That's good. But they shouldn't have emphasized on a divers cast, nobody even asked them to.

Have they made any official announcement about the film?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"