Eternals The Eternals General Disscussion and Speculation thread

That's good. But they shouldn't have emphasized on a divers cast, nobody even asked them to.

I'm expecting The Eternals to look like this now. :o

Cats The Musical film adaptation?

Cool indeed.

Eros will have his comic accurate hair style. :o

tumblr_nfi9rv5DJW1srud6po3_250.gif

I can totally see him as Druig.

Cool to see that Marvel is getting some big names to help bolster this up. Will def remove skepticism the general public may have with unfamiliarity with the Eternals. Don't think it's fully needed and hope they get some good unknown talent for the other roles.

It’s funny they announced a bunch of people and then suddenly they’ve gone a bit quiet? Oh well. They did say they will reveal more post next Spider-Man flick

It’s funny they announced a bunch of people and then suddenly they’ve gone a bit quiet? Oh well. They did say they will reveal more post next Spider-Man flick

They will likely announce stuff at SDCC.

They will likely announce stuff at SDCC.

I hope so. I always wonder what it’s like when you land the prime gig and you can’t tell anyone. It’s interesting that there are people out there with the biggest secret, maybe even reading these threads and laughing at our casting decisions

That would be nice. I mean that’s what I’m most keen on. Showing off those amazing Kirby visuals

I would assume she’s playing the human archaeologist character, or maybe Sersi (since I still believe Jolie is playing a supporting character).

I can't remember the last time Marvel courted so many A-Listers or "names" for a single movie. They clearly have big fans for The Eternals.

I think Sersi is going to be played by a younger actress. I think Salma Hayek and Angelina Jolie are playing major supporting characters.

I can't remember the last time Marvel courted so many A-Listers or "names" for a single movie. They clearly have big fans for The Eternals.
I think they're going A-List to make up for the obscurity and relative complexity of the source material.

That being said, it's going to make the cost higher, which isn't always the best option.

Im sorry but the a-list thing is a blatant exaggeration. Only jolie and maybe reeves can be counted as a-listers. Hayek was never on that level, yes she is one of the most well-known latin actresses but she was never a draw and her filmography in the past 10 years support that. Ma don deok is a actor only known in korea, kumail nanjiani isnt even close to an a-lister and madden is a tv actor or.

So where is this stacked cast coming from? Only jolie fits that description. Take a look at dr strange if you want a truly stacked cast. Cumberbatch, mcadams, ejiofor, swinton.

well. I consider this is more stacked than strange considering "name value" and "diversity".
and we still have like 5 name to go.
Strange had 4 oscar nominated or winning actors. Eternals has one. Its clear which movie had the biggest names.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"