Eternals The Eternals General Disscussion and Speculation thread

Oh cool, I wasn’t really a fan of the greatest showman but there’s no doubt the music had a massive impact

With all the practical sets it’s interesting to see how they manage the budget. Sets are expensive to build especially in location (vs studio) and this one even has a big cast some are even quite expensive. So I assume they will either pump up the budget or cut another normal big expense — CGI. It looks like a risky project and Disney is betting it will hit big time.

So are the Deviants in this, or is the 'villain' going to be
the sleeping/dreaming celestial
?

Dafug? Who would...?

Of course!!!!

tumblr_mzegun5dKa1rhmne4o1_400.gif

Well, now Eternals won't make it's release date.:o

That or they'll have to cut some scenes or shoot elsewhere but of course.:ebr::o

Here's an interesting extract from from the following article: FUERTEVENTURA AND THE NAZIS - The Leader Newspaper
There continues to be speculation that Fuerteventura was the home of a submarine base, and there are reports of two tunnels built under the mountains, dug into the lava tunnels of an extinct volcano that were used for U boats. Some say that there are still two complete submarines in it, which are claimed to have sunk. This suggestion was investigated by a team of experts from Austria and Spain in the 1970s, yet they lost their lives when their boat exploded during the investigation and their work remains unconfirmed.

There are many stories about Villa Winter, but one common theme is that its role was a safe house for the Nazis. At the end of the war, it is thought by many that a number of Nazi leaders, including Adolf Hitler, arrived on the island, where plastic surgery was undertaken to change their identities before they escaped to South America, and with Argentina being a favoured destination, since Peron was a friend and ally of Hitler.

We have been told for many years that Hitler and his wife, Eva Braun, committed suicide in an underground bunker in April 1945. According to accounts and propaganda at the time, their bodies were then taken outside and burned by loyal staff before being deposited in a shallow grave. Many experts now believe the story to be untrue and was concocted between the Allies at the end of the war. It is suggested that Hitler travelled from Germany to Fuerteventura where a U boat was waiting to take him to Argentina where he ended his days...

Thena is giving me Hera vibes. She’s going to be queen of the geeks when this movie comes out.

hey did you see Brian j Smith from sense8 come out today? If marvel are still looking for that gay lead I’m sure he would be up for it

hey did you see Brian j Smith from sense8 come out today? If marvel are still looking for that gay lead I’m sure he would be up for it

According to Entertainment Tonight, Ikaris is the gay character.

ET caught up with the film’s leading man, Madden, in September as he dished on portraying the Marvel Cinematic Universe’s first openly gay character, Ikaris.

"I think it's hugely important, just the cast is so diverse," Madden said. "I'm a white male actor and not in the majority of this cast. I'm the minority, which is important in terms of diversity in filmmaking. I think Marvel is really at the forefront of that."

Marvel’s 'Eternals' Film Set Inspected After Unidentified Object Found

Is it wrong that I’m now binge-watching sense8? :o
(You’re right btw - he’d be great: I do wonder why Marvel decided to possibly not go with a gay actor for the role, though I’m not sure if Ikaris is set in stone as the gay character? I don’t think Marvel has confirmed it, though it’s suspected, I guess.)

The costumes look fierce. It looks different from the concept art released, which I expected.

Angelina Jolie looking fierce.

Good for him, I love his character on Treadstone.

The Eternals To Be Scored By Ramin Djawadi

Ramin Djawadi is returning to the Marvel Cinematic Universe. The composer who scored the MCU’s first movie Iron Man appears to have been booked to score The Eternals.

Djawadi has been associated with several high-profile projects including Iron Man, Game of Thrones and Westworld as well as Person of Interest and more recently, Jack Ryan.

Oh lovely! He did the iron man theme didn’t he? Yeah he’s really great for this sort of thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"