Eternals The Eternals General Disscussion and Speculation thread

Jesus, does Marvel not employ anyone to proofread their work? "The aloof longer." LOL
It’s probably the fan who made the graphic that lacked the proof reading skill. Scratch that. It definitely is Marvel’s fault. It’s on every website.

So it looks like Dane and Sersi are lovebirds in this movie... so were those reports about her being all romantic with Ikaris inaccurate? Or is it a love triangle situation?

I have so many questions, lol. I need to know if Robb Stark and Jon Snow, while not actually brothers, are Eskimo brothers.

Straight from the comics.

Oh yeah, I know. I'm just wondering what it all means for the movie itself, since there was that report that the footage that was screen a little while ago showed Sersi and Ikaris in a relationship.

Straight from the comics.
CssFWTxVUAA5BYD.jpg:large

Oh yeah, I know. I'm just wondering what it all means for the movie itself, since there was that report that the footage that was screen a little while ago showed Sersi and Ikaris in a relationship.

I wouldn't be surprised if Sersi and Ikaris had a thing in the past. Like centuries ago, since supposedly the movie takes place across history.

Yeah, true. That would make sense given how old they're supposed to be.

I wouldn't be surprised if Sersi and Ikaris had a thing in the past. Like centuries ago, since supposedly the movie takes place across history.

The Gaiman run did something similar but the character she had history with there was gender swapped for the movie. So it makes sense if Ikarus and Whitman are leads to be one of them.

I have the Gaiman series, but it's been so long since I've read it I don't remember much. The one thing I do remember is a certain scene between Zuras and Sprite.

So it looks like Dane and Sersi are lovebirds in this movie... so were those reports about her being all romantic with Ikaris inaccurate? Or is it a love triangle situation?

I have so many questions, lol. I need to know if Robb Stark and Jon Snow, while not actually brothers, are Eskimo brothers.

haha yes Robb stark and Jon snow can have little a smooch, as a treat.

also, here’s ikaris flying!

Secrets of Eternals (@EternalsSecrets) Tweeted:
Richard Madden filming Eternals Secrets of Eternals on Twitter

Good. But then, the only real comparisons you have as far as real sci-fi movies would be...what, the Thor films? Since the Guardians movies are more science fantasy than science fiction.

Huh? If you consider Guardians science fantasy then the Thor films are definitely science fantasy...to an even larger degree.

The difference being, for my money, being that Guardians is pure fantasy, while Thor at least gets into the differences with science, magic, fiction, Thor telling Jane that they're one in the same. That sort of stuff. Guardians doesn't really get into those kinds of semantics, which is why I say it's more fantasy while Thor is more science-fiction. Not that it's just science-fiction.

I have the Gaiman series, but it's been so long since I've read it I don't remember much. The one thing I do remember is a certain scene between Zuras and Sprite.

I read it recently and thought it was amazing. Made me lots more excited for the movie, which I hope sticks to the Gaiman run very closely.

It looks like Thena will have different costumes in the movie. Because on set photos from Fuerteventura Jolie wears white pants and of the picture above she is wearing a skirt.

If you look at the concept art from D23, she has a skirt and pants. That's probably the case with the image above.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"