Days of Future Past The First EPIC ACTION Scene: Cuba attack

can't wait to hear him scream underwater. The scientist in me knows that sound travels better underwater and would make him more powerful, but the immature ass in me wants to hear him gargle real loud.
yeaaaaahhhhhglllrrrrrgllrrrgllrrrrbbbrrlllgllrrr!!!!

I love that we dont know anything about Banshee's role yet.

I will really enjoy watching his journey during the film for the very first time.

I plan not to see the second trailer of First Class, even the tv spots.

This time, I want to go to the theatre with little information and images in my head, so my first watch will be much much better than the X3 one.

Im 100% sure I will love the movie with less spoilers and info from the trailers.

Cant wait for June!!!

I think I may do the same.

This movie looks incredible and I honestly don't want to spoil it.

f.png

f2-1.png

I second that, how do people know for sure that old dude swimming with long hair is Banshee? Doesnt resemble a kid. Could be anyone no?

Last edited:
Umm, how many other X-Men have longer, red hair? Also, Magneto's X-Suit has a blue collar, and neither his nor Charles' has vertical stripes on the yellow portion of their suit. Said stripes vaguely resemble the "wings" Banshee frequently sported in the comics.

The "lost tapes" of player1 have so far seemed very credible, and he said that he witnessed an action sequence on the island being filmed where Mystique and Azazel were on wires.

I second that, how do people know for sure that old dude swimming with long hair is Banshee? Doesnt resemble a kid. Could be anyone no?
Because Banshee is the only person in the film with long red hair.

The suit being different is a good call. I didnt notice that.

I dont see the hair being the obvious factor, that stunt man doesnt resemble anyone and will be covered with cg or composited later. Might be my screen but that hair looks like it could be brown as well as red. The suit being different gives me more evidence.

Not arguing against it being him or not. Was more curious on how people new 100% it was him. Im sure you guys are right.

Yea it was the 100% designation that I was questioning. But the striping of the costume really does resemble the stripes from Banshee's winged-comic costume.

I'd be curious to find out if Banshee can actually fly in this. Or if Magneto even starts hovering.

That sucks, if it's Banshee then maybe he won't be able to fly?

I highly doubt Banshee'll fly. It just doesn't really make much sense in the filmverse. Though I'm not sure why him swimming means he wouldn't be able to fly? We don't know why he's swimming... I personally think he's going to try and infiltrate the sub.

Or when the jet is shot down, as confirmed by the set pics, they all bail and fall into the water ..

These movies have ridiculous s*** in them. Having Banshee fly or hover would not be far out of line in the filmverse.

I don't think it'll happen. Also, judging by the way he goes into the water, it looks more like he jumps into it rather than falls into it.

Everyone knows that Banshee's advanced sonic skills have increased in lung capacity at least ten-fold. So naturally he's going to be underwater infiltrating the sub and doing some awesome mermaid battle scenes as well as going up against Namor. ;)

The suit being different is a good call. I didnt notice that.

I dont see the hair being the obvious factor, that stunt man doesnt resemble anyone and will be covered with cg or composited later. Might be my screen but that hair looks like it could be brown as well as red. The suit being different gives me more evidence.

CGI: Less expensive than hiring a guy who kinda looks like he's supposed to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"