Days of Future Past The First EPIC ACTION Scene: Cuba attack

Need I give out infractions for insubordination? I said "moving on" and I meant it.

Nobody violated any rules so why are you pulling rank?

I discontinued a conversation. If someone continues said conversation, that's called insubordination; someone is not following orders.

We've established something as fact. For someone to come into the thread and say "so what," essentially reviving the conversation, would be pointless. So, doing what I'm supposed to do, I put a stop to the continuation. From that point on, if anyone continues the argument, it's considered insubordination.

...not "pulling rank."

You can moderate all you like but you can't order someone to stop talking about something especially when they're not violating any rules whatsoever. It is excessively commanding of you. I would understand if you ask them to stop if they were arguing and cussing each other out but that's not the case. Also, it is not an act of "insubordination" if they keep talking about something that is on topic.

I'm a moderator for a reason. I know when to end certain topics before they turn into arguments. I know how to do my job.

If you'd like to continue this conversation, private message me. As it is off-topic, I am giving everyone an official last reminder to get back on topic.

Last edited:
back on topic...

do you think there will be another action scene as big as this?

^I doubt they would only have one all movie, at some point there will other action sequences, it depends whether they are on the scale of the Cuba attack.

yeah, thats what I was asking about, hehe.

You know, this sequence has big ships and aircrafts and a real war sequence.....

I doubt there will be a war as big as this on a city, for example.

To this day i would love to see a X-men vs either Sentinels/Brotherhood or even Military duking it out int he city with debris everywhere , it would be ****ing epic imo

hopefully we'll see the x-men fighting the sentinels on X4.

I think sentinels are to big to be on a prequel.

I dont mind to wait a bit more, if Bryan ends doing a new sequel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"