The Flash The Flash 5x22 "Legacy" (Season finale)

Like all season finales they had to resolve things before dealing with the upcoming Crisis, which the countdown continues.

I hope Barry kills Thawne during the Crisis! Only so many times he can let run off!

Curious if that article's date changing to 2019 in regards to Flash vanishing could be impacted at all by the deal that Oliver made with the Monitor, if it has to do with the new timeline created, or both.

We had to suffer through a whole season of Cicada just for one episode of Thawne...

With this new timeline all I can say is...Tornado Twins!!

I'd say both on Oliver making that deal with Monitor and the new timeline created.

Yeah I’m hoping we get the twins as well now. Overall I thought this was a great finale to a lackluster season. The Crisis tease was nice.

Overall this season was a waste and easily by a mile the weakest of the series so far. It finally got interested the last half hour of the finale when thawne broke loose. Cicada was a lame villain and that goes for both versions.

Iris somehow this year was not a problem most of the time like years past. Nora was interesting at first but then quickly went downhill and her story just became whatever until the finale.

Sorry my thought are all over the place but then again so was this season. 2.5/5 rating

Wow... Not the best season, but a damn good finale, at least in the last half - and that was because of Thrawn. And the FeelsZ! Was not a fan of the effect they used with Nora basically 'de-rezzing' like she was a character from a video game, but my eyes got misty... I liked Nora.

Still, it's not like she'll be gone forever as that was just her future version.

Shecada was still way better than Hecada, but c'mon that kid is still messed up!

Sherluc going was bittersweet. Just a quiet au revoir.

Didn't like Cisco deciding to get rid of his vibe powers, but the character was going and he looked happy at the end. And he left a final present for Caitlyn Frost that I can't wait to see next season.

Of course, the time-stuff and changing timelines and vanishing characters because of new timelines and them somehow leaving stuff behind such as journals and recordings and memories when they were erased because of the changing timelines is just one huge mess better left for no rumination and just a general acceptance of the 'Not-Give-A-Damn' approach that sacrifices some logic in favor of overall plot because we know that overall plot is far more important.

I'm really hoping next season will be a far tighter story line, with one villain and a few filler rather than the jumble of this one. But we'll see how it shakes out!

Why didn't we see more of godspeed he was awesome i saw half the episode that he was in but i fell asleep for the rest of the episode i hope he'll be the main villian in the next season cause he's so freaking awesome

Great finally to a great season. This year was easily better than season 2-4. Season 1 was still the best.

Still not sure why Nora disappeared. I guess destroying the dagger resulted in her never being born, since Barry ends up vanishing earlier ?? Sorry to see Cisco leave, but all things must pass, I guess. With Felicity gone from Arrow, the CW-verse will feel rather empty next year,

Yeah your two geniuses also made for a lot of the comedic moments on both shows.

Is the actor who plays Cisco leaving for good?

...if Nora’s journal has survived, then why couldn’t she simply live out the remainder of her life in 2019 too?

Once they have her there would be two of them occupying the same timeline

I'm glad a lot of people agree that this was a great finale, especially the second half.

Overall this season was a mixed bag, but at least it went out on a high note and seeing Thawne again was nice.

Cicada was just misused and went on too long this season.

I think Cavanaugh and Carlos will be gone next season.

What was it that Cisco left Caitlin? Was it some kind of Frost costume?

What has accelerated Flash's disappearance? Does that mean Nora's mission failed since that's the reason she came in the first place?

Cicada was just as dull as ever.

What was it that Cisco left Caitlin? Was it some kind of Frost costume?

What has accelerated Flash's disappearance? Does that mean Nora's mission failed since that's the reason she came in the first place?

Cicada was just as dull as ever.
  • Yes
  • Thawne said the timeline was being reset again
  • Not necessarily. One of her goals was to defeat Cicada and they did

I thought the episode was just ok.

I'm happy Nora is gone. I just really grew to not liking her character. But I won't be surprised if she pops up next season as Dawn (along with Don). Although, I hope she actually acts her age next time.

Cisco really could've just simply retired instead of losing his powers altogether. Unless they plan to pull an X3 ending with Magneto...

We'll find out soon enough who'll be the new smart tech guy/girl later one, I guess.

It's funny how much season has killed my excitement for the next Crisis and whatever it entails.

I think Cavanaugh and Carlos will be gone next season.
Carlos will be, even though I don’t see why he needed a cure to retire, or even why he can’t remain working at Star Labs without powers. Tom will be back though, even if he is only likely going to be playing Thawne; he’s a big part of Crisis, even if it has come forward.

It does seem odd that a multiverse event can change so drastically through the events of one speedster and one archer, but then this is a superhero/fictional show anyway, so...

I liked thawne he was awesome sometimes i think he's faster than, berry. I don't think im going to miss nora she wasn't really an interesting character. The show isn't going to be the same without cisco he made it funny. But overall it was an ok episode ill give it an 8/10

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"