The Flash The Flash General Discussion and Speculation Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
FlashLogo_zpsdbcfa311.png

After a particle accelerator causes a freak storm, CSI Investigator Barry Allen is struck by lightning and falls into a coma. Months later he awakens with the power of super speed, granting him the ability to move through Central City like an unseen guardian angel. Though initially excited by his newfound powers, Barry is shocked to discover he is not the only “meta-human” who was created in the wake of the accelerator explosion — and not everyone is using their new powers for good. Barry partners with S.T.A.R. Labs and dedicates his life to protect the innocent. For now, only a few close friends and associates know that Barry is literally the fastest man alive, but it won’t be long before the world learns what Barry Allen has become… The Flash.
The Cast:
Grant Gustin as Barry Allen / The Flash
Candice Patton as Iris West
Rick Cosnett as Eddie Thawne
Jesse L Martin as Detective Joe West
Carlos Valdes as Cisco Ramon
Danielle Panabaker as Caitlin Snow
Tom Cavanagh as Harrison Wells
John Wesley Shipp as Henry Allen
Robbie Amell as Ronnie Raymond / Firestorm
Wentworth Millar as Leonard Snart / Captain Cold

Official Trailer:
[YT]watch?v=Yj0l7iGKh8g[/YT]

First Look Teaser:
[YT]watch?v=rnXsnR-2AvU[/YT]

Barry Allen, The Fastest Man Alive:
[YT]watch?v=Y0IydEba1oY[/YT]

The Flash begins airing this fall on The CW, joining the network's other two DC properties, Arrow and iZombie.

Last edited:
Did I walk into the wrong thread? :p I thought this was the flash thread but everyones talking about how superman is/isnt jesus. Lol

Seriously though, after disliking the suit at first, the trailer made it look 1000x better so hopefully it looks thT good throighout the series. I just can't get over that rediculously stupid belt :facepalm: thankfully its not THAT noticeable in motion.

Did I walk into the wrong thread? :p I thought this was the flash thread but everyones talking about how superman is/isnt jesus. Lol

Seriously though, after disliking the suit at first, the trailer made it look 1000x better so hopefully it looks thT good throighout the series. I just can't get over that rediculously stupid belt :facepalm: thankfully its not THAT noticeable in motion.

It's a slow news week ?

I wish one of the copies of The Flash pilot DVD fell into the wrong hands.

Just watched Flashpoint Paradox (read the comic, never watched the adaptation). I can't wait for this show. This could be sooooo awesome if done right and the things they can expand from it and increase the DCTVU is so exciting.

Da lawsuit:csad::csad:
gOx2ctj.jpg

Wow, I love that writing. Damn near perfect. :up: Simply fantastic...looks practically just like the classic comics' logo. Very cool. :up:

Man I can't wait for this show. :D

Wanted him to be Jay Garrick. I still hope Jay shows up somehow.

Gee, only now they confirm it?
I paused the trailer on his face, me and my brother had fun with the idea this guy played both Barry and his dad
And at some point, he voiced Professor Zoom
Next thing you know he will be a candidate to play Gorilla Grodd or Abra Kadabra, possibly Captain Boomerang

I guess he never left the flash franchise [YT]6p2A5yLvaSo[/YT]

I guess he never left the flash franchise [YT]6p2A5yLvaSo[/YT]
John Wesley Shipp is awesome, because he's attached to the character :D
That's one of my favorite episodes of that show

seeing how xmen used quicksilver...dc really dropped the ball on not doing a flash movie.

Mega Buzz

You're so lucky that you got to watch The Flash! Can you please spill! — Donna
Ever since "The Scientist," where Barry talked about a blur, not his father, being the real culprit behind his mother's death, savvy comic book fans have suspected that the Reverse Flash would play a role in the spin-off. Those fans won't be disappointed, but the final moments of the series premiere will also hint at other nefarious forces at work in Central City. Oh, and the very first crossover will not disappoint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"