The Flash General Discussion and Speculation Thread - Part 1

Discussion in 'The Flash' started by Thread Manager, May 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rorschach2012 Batman is my Dad

Speedy. She could be like Artemis on the Young Justice series.

I would want Robin to be involved, but it's not completely necessary. Arsenal could fill a Robin esque role.

2. Mr.X Registered

Do you think they'll introduce and bring everyone from the cartoon to the spinoff, or would it just be those three? I actually wouldn't care if they didn't bring in superboy or that girl martian.

And would they do their thing in Starling city with arrow?

edit: Ohh, yeah, artemis was the girl pretending to be GA's niece or something right? I remember her now lol. It was Robin, AquaLad, Superboy, that girl martian, Artemis and Wally.

#952 Mr.X, Sep 7, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2014
  3. luis4u Registered

4. king666 Registered

Sounds pretty cool.

5. Rorschach2012 Batman is my Dad

If they do a Young Justice/Titans spin off, here's who i think would be involved

Arsenal
    Speedy
    Kid Flash
    Starfire
    Beast Boy
    Raven
    Terra
    Jericho
    Deathstroke
    HIVE
    Brother Blood
    Dr. Light

6. Mr.X Registered

7. Mr.X Registered

Yeahhh, your list is really awesome. Would their spinoff have the budget for Kid Flash's speed and Starfire and Raven and Beast Boy though? Or would you introduce them down the line and start off with Kid Flash, Speedy and Red Arrow for the first few seasons?

8. herolee10 No More Miracles

Out of curiosity, between Spider-Man and the Flash, two characters that have had their respective villains team up with each other to form villainous groups (Sinister Six and the Rogues), which character has had some of the better stories involving them taking on their big super villain teams on their own?

9. HighFivingMF Welp.

Stories with Captain Cold are better than stories without Captain Cold. Simple fact of life.

10. KillerMcQueen Mortal-ish

I feel like it's probably Flash simply because Flash's rogues team up more frequently than the Sinister Six and have been teaming up longer than them as well, that and you won't catch Spidey's rogues drinking together in a bar on a regular basis. Flash's rogues are made to team up together, only a few of them are at their best on their own.

#960 KillerMcQueen, Sep 8, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2014
  11. luis4u Registered

They also have rules no drugs no killing children, and they respect the flash

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Barry and cold

12. KillerMcQueen Mortal-ish

I would love them to establish those rules, the rogues as a group and their dynamic is something that as far as I know is unique to them. Would also be a great thing to contrast them to villains like Zoom, Grodd and Kadabra who are much more ruthless and don't care who gets caught in the crossfire.

#962 KillerMcQueen, Sep 8, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 8, 2014
  13. luis4u Registered

Similar too flashpoint. Professor Zoom betrays the Rogues and attaches bombs to them.

[YT]Ru0R7hOsEpE[/YT]

14. KillerMcQueen Mortal-ish

I really want them to do a crossover based on Flashpoint, maybe as a two part on arrow two part on Flash mid-season/season finale kind of thing with them giving Batman's role to GA.

15. Sawyer High King

That's what I've been thinking. Oliver dying before ever getting to the island, Robert surviving to become the Green Arrow and never getting out of the "Kill first, ask questions later" stage of being a vigilante.

16. luis4u Registered

I rather have Thomas Wayne :o:o[​IMG]

17. luis4u Registered

18. Mr.X Registered

19. luis4u Registered

I think is a love triangle fight
    :o

20. Mr.X Registered

Because of Felicity? Ugh, no thank you right? I'd rather Barry didn't get drawn into the Olicity drama.

Wait, Flash loses his powers in ep. 7 right? And the crossover is ep. 8? Or do he lose his speed before the crossover?

21. luis4u Registered

He will

22. Mr.X Registered

lol wow, so they're really going with it? I knew she would be in ep. 4 and would help Team Flash resolve their issues with one another, but I didn't know Barry and Oliver would fight over her. Don't they already have a love triangle though on arrow with Felicity, Ray and Oliver, why drag Flash into another one?

23. luis4u Registered

Some thea,ray,felicity,oliver,flash,laurel alll love triangle
    slade was great character but his motivation was superlame

24. Mr.X Registered

Yeah I had visited the arrow board here and saw Thea will have a new love interest, plus I had read elsewhere of the Ray/Felicity/Oliver triangle coming. Didn't know at all about Oliver/Felicity/Barry until you just told me.

Don't get me wrong, on the one hand I'm glad Barry might not be doing the whole pining in the background thing in regards to Iris, and may pursue love interests in his own right. But since I don't ship Olicity or care about that ship at all, I'd rather he get a love interest on his own show over him being a foil for olicity. Like I said, I don't care much for the pining in the background/waiting for their LI to notice them, getting all sad faced/angry when that character gets someone else, I don't care for that, but at the same time plz no to the triangle with olicity and Barry.

I totally agree about Slade. Wish they had given him better motivations than what he got. Especially since, imo, him liking her came outta nowhere anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.