The Flash The Flash General Discussion and Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He *shouldn't*, not if Barry is at all aware that Ollie is around and attacking him.

The Flash is not invincible though. Grant's Flash, IMO, will be an emotional flash that will need to overcome his personal feelings to really get the job done. I'm sure Ollie can capitalize on this fact if they were to ever fight or use a trick arrow that sprays gas and disorients Barry. I'm sure this Flash will be powerful, but in a way I hope they give him some weaknesses like emotional obstacles, exhaustion, hubris and naivete when it comes to crime fighting, hand to hand, etc.

http://tvline.com/2014/03/17/arrow-season-2-flash-characters-caitlin-snow-cisco-roman/
Arrow to Introduce Characters From The Flash

While Barry Allen’s superhero alter ego won’t, as once planned, make his debut in an episode of Arrow, two other characters from The CW’s The Flash spin-off will.

Arrow EP Marc Guggenheim revealed at a Monday press event that The Flash castmembers Danielle Panabaker (Shark, Necessary Roughness) and Carlos Valdes (from Broadway’s Once) both will guest-star in Episode 19 of the CW’s hit sophomore drama.

Panabaker on the spin-off pilot plays Caitlin Snow, a bioengineering expert who lost her fiancé during the particle accelerator snafu at Central City’s S.T.A.R. Labs. (The smart money has her one day evolving into Killer Frost.) Valdes meanwhile plays Cisco Ramon, S.T.A.R. Labs’ youngest genius (who may be fated to become the Justice Leaguer known as Vibe).

“The idea of bringing in those characters really, really appealed to us because it allowed us to honor our original intention [of] doing something Flash-related around Episode 19 or 20 without … basically paying Grant Gustin to sit around with his eyes closed/unconscious the whole episode,” Guggenheim explained, saying that Barry won’t emerge from his coma until The Flash (presumably) premieres this fall. “This episode is really cool. It allows us to further flesh out the Flash universe on Arrow.”

Arrow resumes its sophomore run this Wednesday with Episode 16, the aforementioned “Suicide Squad.” (With reporting by Vlada Gelman)
:awesome::up:

Don't know if this has been mentioned or not, but it just occurred to me.....

...If Iris is Black on the show and they introduce Wally in later seasons, could that mean that we could possibly be getting a Black Flash?!?!?!

cgwF7iZ.jpg

3LS1rhv.jpg

YESSSSS!!!!!

I wouldn't be surprised if he turns out to be black when he debuts in the New 52 in April.

F that evil looking alien black flash..I'm talking bout a brother...Black Flash: Unchained!

What big bad would be worthy of a Flash/ Arrow crossover?

Good to see some The Flash characters will be introduce in an Arrow episode. I wonder under what circumstances brought them to Starling City.

What big bad would be worthy of a Flash/ Arrow crossover?

I would've said Vandal Savage, but he seems kind of redundant given that Ra's has a presence on Arrow.

I also thought that Maxwell Lord was going to be adapted into the head of STAR labs rather than a brand new character.

Perhaps someone is taking gorillas from Starling City and Central City's zoos a la Grodd. Or Black Mask is introduced.

I would've said Vandal Savage, but he seems kind of redundant given that Ra's has a presence on Arrow.

I also thought that Maxwell Lord was going to be adapted into the head of STAR labs rather than a brand new character.

"Ivo + Amazo" would be perfect.

Oliver vs. Ivo
Barry vs. Amazo

[BLACKOUT]But apparently Ivo is dead. Yeah.[/BLACKOUT]

Any ideas when we shall get a teaser for this? Or when the pilot is set to air? I'm getting pretty psyched for it.

Any ideas when we shall get a teaser for this? Or when the pilot is set to air? I'm getting pretty psyched for it.

Not officially picked up yet, but there's a 99% chance it will. We won't know for sure until May.

If they are screening it, it'll debut on Comic Con.

I wonder if it will be the on during alternate seasons as Arrow or during the same season. I'm guessing the latter.

I can't wait for this show to start airing

We still have no idea who the main villain is for the pilot! Obviously Thawne is being introduced, and there are rumors that trickster will be involved. I wonder if Trickster is to be the main villain of the pilot

We still have no idea who the main villain is for the pilot! Obviously Thawne is being introduced, and there are rumors that trickster will be involved. I wonder if Trickster is to be the main villain of the pilot

Yeah, I was wondering about that. How far ahead did we know Drakon was going to be in the Arrow pilot?

There is enough room for two immortals with geo-political designs for reshaping the world.

There is enough room for two immortals with geo-political designs for reshaping the world.

I think what's great with Vandal Savage is that as an immortal he has probably faced the Flash during one of his time travel adventures.

What I'm kinda scared of is that Vandal Savage is going to be a spiritual replacement to Grodd in the Arrow-verse. As a caveman, he's kind of halfway to a gorilla. Plus they could give him some of New 52 Grodd's obsession with the Speed Force (wow I realized that New 52 Grodd is the New 52 Savitar) and make the Speed Force the origin of Savage's immortality.

However, I really want Grodd on this show whether or not it makes it jump the shark.

cant wait for the show premiere. I feel like Im gonna love it 10times more than Arrow and AofShield, and I actually like both, but Flash is much more entertaining, not to mention that he's an actual superhero

I wonder if the showrunners will try and cast their favourite actors from fanboy shows like Doctor Who and Firefly on the Flash like they did with Arrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"